1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scared of going to hell

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anonmember, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Rachcole

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wow thank you!! I needed to hear this

2. olderwiser

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Is there a heaven, is there a hell? What is the truth, no body knows because no one has EVER come back and given the definitive answer. What there is only a construct that was put together by someone who thinks they know what heaven is and what the religions put together, hell, to scare people into behaving like they wanted them to. Other than that, it is all made up, every darn bit of it.

3. Poofter

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had an aunt who had an out of body experience while in surgery after being scalped by the PTO on a tractor. She doesn’t talk of it often, but. She says there is a spirit realm, that she had seen other spirits and there was a bright light up towards the ceiling that she felt pulled to. One of the spirits spoke to her, I don’t remember what it said and then she woke up in recovery. Some say it was an elaborate dream. I tend to think as she does. There is a spirit realm. But I will also tell you that she doesn’t go to church or agree with any organized religion on the matter.