1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Dream

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Fritzcoop, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Fritzcoop

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Last night I had a dream that I was walking through the French quarter of new Orleans and came to a house shaped like a barn. I entered it and it was beautifully designed, very rustic modern. There was an attractive man about my age there. It was his home. We talked and I felt an attraction towards him. He was intelligent, kind, and Independent. He asked me out to dinner and I accepted. I left to get ready and couldn't find the right things to wear. While I searched for clothes and shoes I ran into other people both men and women and they kept inviting themselves to my date. I went back to the mans house and he pleasantly welcomed anyone who wanted to join us. Then I woke up..... Today my wife told me that she had a dream that she woke up last night and I was packing my clothes and moving out....I didn't tell her about my dream.

2. Fritzcoop

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just to clarify...I don't even live in Louisiana

3. Dreamsexul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Powerful dream dude.

Ninny likes this.
  4. Sundara

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Dreams are sometimes sign what something will happen in the future. In my country, Indonesia, believe that if your chlotes lost in your dream means that you will lost your husband/wife because chlotes represent your husband/wife.
    If a snake bite you means that you will get propose from your partner.
    Etc.

Fritzcoop likes this.
  5. Fritzcoop

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    T
    That is interesting and does relate to what's going on with me. When I woke up I sure wanted to go back to sleep and spend more time in it but dreams don't work that way.

6. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not typically, anyway.

I had a similar dream to yours last night too, though. I dreamed I moved in with my friend, who I'm in love with. Our individual houses had merged into one big house and it was the end of this year, 2020, on New Year's Eve, and we'd somehow attained a level of success that was bringing us both a comfortable living. But my Mom and brother had moved into this new, giant house too and were living with me, my friend and his Mom who lived there too. So there were five us in the house. Anyway, it was almost midnight in the dream, the clock was ready to strike 2021 and my friend and I were sitting on the bed in my room reflecting about the year. I really do love him.

I woke up shortly after that and a small "no" escaped my lips because I didn't want it to end. In the words of Jeremy Irons, "We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories and those that carry us forward are dreams."

7. NotTooLoud

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The other night, I had my first dream about being submissive! I thought it would be painful! But, my partner, whose face I could not clearly see, was very gentle, and it was not painful at all; it was pleasurable. I was very surprised, but I'd really been thinking a lot of my neighbor (ever since he helped me get my car unstuck from the snow), and wished it was his face I was seeing in my dream.

Fritzcoop likes this.
  8. Fritzcoop

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't remember my dreams often but when I do I have to believe my conscience is sending me an important message. I think this time it's telling me to have faith and not to forget about the friends that are there to support you!

NotTooLoud likes this.
  9. olderwiser

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    As the song goes, a dream is just a wish your heart makes. Keep dreaming...

Ninny, NotTooLoud and Fritzcoop like this.
  10. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Disclaimer: The following content are my opinion(s) only and not based upon a formal study of dream psychology. I have also not read all reply post.
    I consider dreams to be a collage of everything in a person's brain. Feelings, memories, needs. Feeling is a big one and covers a lot of ground - anger, frustration, joy, hurt, etc. All this material comes together in bits and pieces, inside a person's brain - upon a grand stage. . Dreams are the brains turn to be a brain WITHOUT conscious injection. Conscious injection are those things we learn in our everyday lives - you've got to take out the garbage or you are in big trouble, I hate you.

Dreams can be a portal into one's thoughts, maybe not. It's not absolute. If it was absolute we'd know all about the brain given how smart us humans are and that would not be any fun.

Write down your dreams and look for patterns.

FYI I've sleep walked before. Interesting isn't it?

Oh......and enjoy your dreams.

#10 brainwashed, Jan 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    NotTooLoud likes this.
  11. NotTooLoud

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Benway,
    Does your friend have any idea that you may be in love with him? Is he married? Are you married? This sounds like torture!!! How do you deal with it when he gets near you physically? I think I know how that feels, and, at this point in my life, I don't know if I could take it; I would have to take him in my arms and kiss him -- and damn the consequences! Either way, the torture is over.

Stig500 likes this.
  12. Username18920

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I had one a few weeks ago about kissing a friend of mine who was in his 20s last time I saw him, he was in front of me and just looked me in the eyes and I went to say no and turned my head away, he smiled and lead my face back towards him and kissed me lightly a few times before our tongues met, It was so real. then I woke up next to my girlfriend in the middle of this gut stirring kiss, lol, hope I didn't talk in my sleep, but she didn't ask who's Andrew so I guess I'm ok.

just for a visual, he looked like a young Rick Rossovich from the 1985 movie Roxanne, preppy guy next door look. my type is usually older masculine guys with a hairy chest and all man go figure.