1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How is everyone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dyl pickle, Dec 21, 2019.

1. dyl pickle

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    helloooo

i haven't visited this website (besides just checking in) in a long time, i'm kinda lonely right now so i figured i'd just start up a conversation :grin:

i've made a lot of progress since i was last here - four years after coming out to my mom and she's calling me dylan and he/him now!! i'm out at school, though not to my teachers. i'm also really hoping i get into my dream college lol...

besides all the good news i'm still mentally a bit of a wreck, so i was just looking to check how everyone else is feeling. hope you're all well and have a nice holiday!! <3

2. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Aside from stumping a neurologist with a nerve problem that we can't figure out what is wrong; things aren't too bad.

3. dyl pickle

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    aw wow, good luck with that man. i've been in the same place where doctors just don't seem to know what's going on, it's not fun. hang in there!!

4. Rorschach

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Dreaming of college as well, I hope you get into all the ones you apply for. I am great in that department and I have to decide which one I will go to. But how am I, thanks for asking. Physically I feel pretty bad because I got my tonsils taken out and am literally starving, no solid foods in like a week but I'd say the worst part of it is being such a potato and not going to the gym or hanging out with friends. Mentally I am ok, been better and have been worse. I am still not even close to being out and I hope that once I get to college that that could change. I just hope the future is bright. Thanks for asking though, hope y'all are doing great!

5. Loves books

Stressing over Christmas. I see my brother maybe twice a year since left home and he never fails to piss me off. I bought a lot of stomach medication because years of tests led to doctors saying I have IBS given the fact I have a stomach ache every day , but the IBS stuff isn’t working. The orthopaedic surgeon I waited two and a half years to see, told me that a meniscus tear can be fixed by strengthening a muscle above my knee and doesn’t seem to understand what degenerate muscle diseases are.My recently deaf dad constantly shouts and decided to yell at me because I had bought a gift bag full of stuff for everyone but my mother, I bought her the gift card she asked for and the baileys she didn’t. My sister is driving me crazy she’s a loud extrovert and I’m a quiet introvert. I’m worried about stuff I know I shouldn’t be worried about. I need a week worth of sleep and I’ll be fine.

6. mady32

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    you have an interesting story. BTW am fine

7. Joeri

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Everything is going great, I love my life.

#7 Joeri, Jan 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2020