1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wondering if I'm gay

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Shadow N, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Dreamsexul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @Chip
    But doesn't the wiki article cite credible research? It certainly seems to from my lay perspective.

2. Dreamsexul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just to note, concerning the above, by following wiki links/citations I found the following statements from what I believe are APA and CAMH publications:

"The concept of sexual orientation refers to more than sexual behavior. It includes feelings as well as identity. Some individuals may identify themselves as gay lesbian or bisexual without engaging in any sexual activity. Some people believe that sexual orientation is innate and fixed; however, sexual orientation develops across a person’s lifetime."
    https://web.archive.org/web/20140628094701/http://www.psychiatry.org/lgbt-sexual-orientation

"For some people, sexual orientation is continuous and fixed throughout their lives. For others, sexual orientation may be fluid and change over time."
    https://web.archive.org/web/2014122...t/assessment/ARQ2/Pages/arq2_question_a2.aspx

More confused than ever???

3. Shadow N

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Well I am at peace knowing that I can give and receive pleasure from another man and enjoy it while the sexual act is taking place, which for me is beautiful to be aware of this side of me (also the experience blew my mind and thought me a lot, exactly it took my mind one week and a half to process the whole experience and it felt like I was having a lot of sensations and information being processed at the same time as well as a lot of arousal related to the experience during that period of time and sometimes still get aroused by the memory, see I always have been focused on academics so a physical experience of this kind was something that blew my mind and still do since I am not that used to feel physically but I am very surprised how the body reacted and still reacts when the memory is remembered). Regarding exploring any further I would say YES!!!!!!! if the right man and the opportunity presents itself why not, since I really liked it and would love to repeat the experience again (just remembering my first experience makes my body ache for it again :kiss_mm::kissing_closed_eyes:

4. Shadow N

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yes I am at peace knowing another side of myself also to know that I can receive and give pleasure to another man and enjoy the process (something I never thought that I could do), regarding exploring any further I would say YES!!!!! I would love to but only if the right opportunity and man appears. Any suggestions on how and where to get similar experiences other than a sex theater???

oooops sorry this response was done as an answer being rewritten after not seeing my previous answering post being posted, now the last question still stands "where to get similar experiences other than a sex theater???? "

#24 Shadow N, Jan 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  5. Shadow N

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Yes pretty much, because the attraction is there (even if at a sexual level)

maybgayguy, MBM4K54 and Dreamsexul like this.