1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender confusion, hip hip hooray

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by HoodieClub, Jan 15, 2020.

1. HoodieClub

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello! I was a little hesitant making a new post so soon after I wrote my last one, but I felt that it's a seperate, pressing issue. The thing is, I was assigned female at birth, and never really had much of a problem with it. I love skirts, and haven't really cared at all about my chest, just feeling indifferent. However, I started reserching a lot into different genders some time back because i was interested, and I've always felt some sort of connection to those issues. It's not that I don't like my birth sex, it's that ive never felt any sort of connection to it, my very feminine name, or the she/her pronouns. However, this has sort of been causing a gender crisis, and I discovered the labes agender, meaning an absence of gender. It feels right, and I honestly think it might be right. I've just been having a lot of doubts seeing as I love wearing feminine clothing such as skirts and dresses, and I like my long hair. I also don't really experience dysphoria from my body, and I don't not like when people call me my birth name or a girl, I just feel a total dissconnect. I'm just very confused, and I'm hoping that talking about it might help. Thanks for reading.

2. Regaen

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You might be agender, but you could also be andro. Androgynes feel masculine, feminine, or neither, and can be more than one at a time. For example, feminine clothing, no specific mental gender, masculine responses. It's not quite the same as being gender fluid; most androgynes stay with the same combination, genderfluid people tend to change.

But nothing says you have to feel 'feminine' or attached to being a girl. Maybe you just don't care about gender; that's fine too.

HoodieClub likes this.