1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It has been a while

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Mystic flower, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Mystic flower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It has been a while since I have been on EC. I finally have a computer to log onto, I do not trust signing in on my cell.
    I am still struggling with a tragedy, it will be a year next month. I recorded a confession to a murder because I walked in to my house wit the murderer sitting at the table talking to someone on the phone. While waiting for the police to come (I had to sneak upstairs to make a call), I sat down with him at my table and recorded. I am not sure if he knew I was recording, some days I think he knew and other days I don't think so. My mind is still pretty messed up, and I have gotten tired of the turn over at mental health. So I haven't had a therapy session in a month. The court date has been postponed again, so I let it go. All I can do is let it go.
    On a lighter note: I do know therapy helped, as I am able to cope better than I did a few months ago. I am able to start moving on with my life, although it has been difficult. I started talking to the woman I like. I would like to see her on a regular basis, but it all depends on bumping into each other. She has a really nice smile, and I would like to get to know her. It has been some time since I have felt the giddy silly feeling.

2. Dreamsexul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like quite a situation. I'm sorry you had that happen.

I hope things work out with that woman, and the court date.

Maybe you should go to therapy again?

All the best :slight_smile:

3. Mystic flower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know I need to go back to therapy. I had an off day before I posted here yesterday. Being told "I am a murderer," "I am a killer" so many times messes up the mind. Yes, I acknowledge I need to go back to therapy. I just hope there's someone in that i can go to. Thanks

Dreamsexul likes this.
  4. Dreamsexul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm so sorry.

Yes, if you think it will help, go back to therapy.
    All the best.