1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't even know

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Rupert30, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Lexa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, if done right, not necessarily. It depends on your sexual orientation, that's under the anxiety/OCD. I've been in therapy for depression for 1,5 years, not my sexual orientation but my sexual orientation was one of the subjects anyway. I had this ping pong in my head from time to time (gay or straight, straight or gay, a bit like you but it did not have the same cause I think, most of the time I thought I was bisexual, but I easily got confused and then the ping pong started all over again). During the therapy I got to know myself better and the ping pong in my head eventually stopped. I understand myself way better, also as a woman. I am not straight though. I just integrated my bisexuality in myself. I understand or better FEEL that I can fall in love with a man, with a woman, or both at the same time, and that it's ok. That I can't help it (can't change your feelings, can you?) and that it's just who I am.