1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are these feelings and how to deal with them?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by hopelesskid, Dec 26, 2019.

1. hopelesskid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I met this girl when we’re both was pledging for our fraternity (it’s coed). Who would’ve thought 2 months later I’ll have these feelings for her. It’s weird, she pushes me to study and she believes in me. Not that I don’t have friends or family that do, but I actually see it with her. She wants me to get a 3.0 next semester, she even signed up for a class with me so she can help me with it next semester. Even though she ended up dropping it because it didn’t work with her schedule, I’m really honored that she was willing to do that for me.

She doesn’t put up with me being lazy or discouraged. She tells me how it is, and if I need help, she’ll help me. I just don’t know if she likes me, and I don’t want to fuck up this friendship. She makes me happy, and I don’t know if that’s a good or a bad thing. I should be happy alone, and I guess you can say I am. But she makes it better. My face lights up when texts me, I can feel a smile form across my face when I see it’s her name show up on my phone. She drunk texted me one day that she loves me, but I’m guessing as a friend. I also drunk texted her that I love her and she texted me back that she “love me too” I came out to her, and by come out I mean she guessed it and I said yeah. She says she hates men, but dated them in the pass, however she calls girls cute and look at their asses if it’s big. How do I not fuck this up or let it fuck me up. Because I really care for her, and I need some one like this in my life. But I don’t know what are these feelings I have. Is this love? Lust?

2. dopplershift94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mmm... This is a complicated situation. It never asks to straight up ask her if she would be interested in going on a date with you. I have found that even my straight friends that I have asked were flattered and just told me that they were not interested, and we moved on from there. Most people are comfortable with the question, and if your friendship is that close, then she should be very accepting given she already knows your sexuality.

Sometimes making the first move and being direct is the best thing to do.

3. hopelesskid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I’m the worst when it comes to being direct. Lol. Maybe I have a chance, she said that she wishes she was gay. Maybe she would be down to experiment, but I’m afraid of hurting my feelings with doing that. But at this point, maybe that’s the only way I’ll ever get a chance with a girl.