1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do if I fell off the closet?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Hope4love, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Hope4love

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not out to anyone and I'm pretty bad at hiding off my sexuality and it's even riskier when I realized it now compared to when I thought it would go away someday.
    and I just know for sure I can't come out to anyone because I live in a very homophobic muslim country full of people who gossip and don't mind their own business, which is why I don't want to make friends with anyone because i know everything just shows in my body language and i'm too stupid to control my reactions.
    and I can't leave the country soon because I've never worked (yes i'm 21 and spoiled) i live with my parents and i don't have money for immigration or even illegal immigration.
    i really feel hopeless and I'm trying to somehow change my sexuality by masturbating to girls only and denying my attraction for men.

2. Dreamsexul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm really sorry about your situation, hope4love.

I can't really give you any advice about the situation in your community, or getting work, or leaving to go to a more gay friendly country.

But I should tell you something I'm sure you already know - masturbating to girls isn't going to change your sexuality. I'm sorry, but I don't think it works that way. You are going to have to face up to the idea of being gay, and it's probably never going to change. You need to find a way to be ok with that. It's not wrong, it's not your fault, it's ok, and you can lead a happy life as you are.

I wish you all the best. :slight_smile:

Hope4love and MBM4K54 like this.
  3. Hope4love

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I feel like i have to choose between living alone but true to myself or living with people but being a fake, what if someone notices that I don't look at women the same way everyone does? it's either risking my protection or my authenticity.
    thanks for all the wishes, I wish you the best too :slight_smile:

Dreamsexul likes this.