1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One year

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by jenniferf, Dec 24, 2019.

1. jenniferf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It has been a year since I came out as bigender and things have been great.In September of 2018,I had to come out and knew it was time to do it.So far my family and family members including good friends have stayed in my life.My wife family and her family members too have been there for me.Her friends too as well.It has not hurt our marriage at all since I came out.I love my new life.I remember Thanksgiving of 2018,My family and other family members welcomed me with open arms as Jennifer for the first time.A couple of my aunts noticed I always acted feminine around them,they say I am the same person I was before much happier.A huge turn around and have not looked back ever since.I will continue my life as Jennifer which I said good bye to my old male life that was miserable.

LostInDaydreams and MBM4K54 like this.
  2. Really

There used to be a dancing banana smiley here on the old platform but it’s gone so just imagine I’ve sent you one. :slight_smile:

LostInDaydreams likes this.
  3. Sundara

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Congratulations for your 1 year came out.
    Greetings from tropical country.
    DS