1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Borna, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Borna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    well, hello
    I'm here because I have no other place where i can talk about this. A few weeks ago I felt something, a strange feeling of being attracted to a girl (she's two years older than me). We met at college . but she is literally the only woman i ever truly liked. I don't know how to describe it, it's like when I'm around her she makes me a better person. I truly believe that means something. Anyways, I think she already has a girlfriend (btw I forgot to mention, when I first met her I thought she's a boy) - she dresses a bit tomboyish and has short hair.
    i have never felt such attraction to a man. not even close. (even though I still like to spend some friday nights on ###### dates with hot guys)
    I'm confused.

2. Jacqui H

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Borna,

That must be disconcerting. It's hard to be logical and rational about yourself. However, if you feel like a better person or becoming one, I think that's a strong indicator.

Maybe you are trying to identify yourself in a more narrow criteria than where you live? Reach out to a friend you trust? Talk to a therapist? You might need an outside view.

Hope you find what you are looking for. I also wish you love and acceptance.

Welcome.

Warmly,
    Jacqui

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC. This is a great place to talk and figure it out. Sometimes we find that it is 1 girl who makes us notice our same sex attraction but that once we have come to terms with that we notice more.