1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Mike Huckabee championing Trump for a third term

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Benway, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So, in case you missed it, inbred moron Mike Huckabee is appearing on FOX News tonight to talk about how Trump will be eligible for a third term in 2024 because the "Democrats have treated him unfairly." I'm not sure if this is a sick joke or if it's real, but this is how it starts. Mike Huckabee belongs in a padded cell, but his god, Ronald Reagan, closed down all the asylums and the Republicans called it "great economic policy!" Either way, here is a link to the tweet in which he says it...

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/1205211276005101568

...DIAF, Mike, DIAF.

2. AutismCay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Huckabee just so you know the Republican Party's village idiot.

3. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I would actually like to see Trump make an executive order allowing presidents to serve more than two terms, because then I would be like "Yes! Obama 2020!"

4. AutismCay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mickey sorry but the president can not override the constitution .

5. Choirboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's an idiotic statement. Just about as idiotic as announcing immediately after someone is elected that you will find some way to impeach him, and then spending 3 years doing nothing else BUT that. If the Democrats are going to be the party of sour grapes and bad sportsmanship just because their candidate lost by the legal, constitutional rules of the game, then they have no business complaining about anyone else trying to break the rules for their own benefit. Trump shouldn't somehow be allowed a third term, but his second term is largely the result of how absurdly his opposition has played the game.

6. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey man, I hear you. I don't like Democrats, either. They say they're for the poor and destitute but really they're mostly about keeping the status quo. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I like Republicans, I hate them, too. I'm an anarcho-communist and I'm registered with the Communist Party USA because I decided to say "fuck it" to everything. I know voting in the primaries doesn't do anything, it's just a placebo. Hell, voting in regular elections is just a placebo, too. If voting really made a difference, they wouldn't let us do it. The billionaires decide who goes into what office and when. We're ruled by the rich. Soon we'll all be living in cheap hotels and out of our cars and in tents in little encampments because soon the common man won't be able to afford anything else. Mike Fuckabee is just a loud, obnoxious voice in all of this trying to lull poorer Republicans into voting for his party because they pretend to be grassroots and for the working man when in reality they're all about that passive income from stock dividends.

7. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mike Huckabee needs to put his meth pipe down. Detox a bit.

8. Madge Beurde

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [QUOTE="Choirboy, post: 6687951, member: 32544”]...................... just because their candidate lost by the legal, constitutional rules of the game, ..............[/quote]
    The rules are rigged. Do you even begin to understand ’The Electoral College’?

9. Madge Beurde

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What do you imagine Trump has been doing since taking up residence in the Whitehouse? Playing by the rules? If so then the rules sure as hell need to be changed because the delusion America is a democracy is just that, a delusion.

10. Choirboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    America is a constitutional republic, not a democracy, which is specifically why there is an electoral college. I'm from the midwest and the hell if I want the coastal extremists to elect the president with no input from the rest of the country. Those are the rules and they're there for a reason. Whatever Trump's faults, and he certainly has plenty of them, he's stayed enough in the rules that in 3 years of trying to negate the 2016 election, the Democrats have only managed to come up with a lame "whistleblower" argument for impeachment that has blown up in their own faces. Having one party put all their effort for 3 years into nullifying a legal election is a lot scarier to me than anything Trump has done.

11. Unsure77

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Trump’s campaign manager, his deputy campaign manager, his personal lawyer, his chief national security advisor, and now his best friend (who was advising the campaign) are all now convicted felons (not accused....convicted). Half his chief advisors in that campaign are felons. Ever think it’s possible that’s related to why he’s been investigated since he’s been in office? He was under federal investigation as he was running for office for corruption in his campaign. It’s not that they sat there and thought “that guy’s a jerk, let’s boot him”. They’re not Republican. That’s a Republican move. Republicans investigated Bill Clinton endlessly and all they came up with was a blue dress. Democrats investigated Trump (carrying on for investigations Republicans started, actually) and half Trump’s chief campaign staff had to serve prison time.

No. They’re not equivalent.

12. Choirboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're actually wrong on a number of counts and probably need to look at sources beyond just the mainstream media outlets. But it's those views that are likely to get him reelected in November, because even more independent voters are seeing through the witch hunt.

I'm from Wisconsin and we went through the same thing several years ago. A Republican bent on reform was elected and the state Democratic party staged a recall and went out if their way to search for any way possible to block everything he tried, and link anyone connected with him to all means of sketchy behavior, in many cases by breaking constitutional privacy laws. Every sliver of "evidence" was reported by the local media, with basically none of the malfeasance of the people trying to nail him. In the end he survived the recall and won a second term, and the state Democratic party was left in array and looking childish and malicious. Trump's election and the aftermath has followed a lot of the same course, and my bet is that he will likely win another term despite the efforts of his opposition, because a good chunk of America will see it for what it is.

#12 Choirboy, Dec 29, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
  13. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Look, guys. The point isn't anything about the electoral college, the point here is that Mike Huckabee is a fucking moron.

14. Tritri

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This reminds me of Jerry Falwell saying that Trump's first term should be extended by two years since Democrats stole the first two years by obsessing over Russian collusion.

#14 Tritri, Dec 29, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2019