1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Positive Sexuality thread

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Dreamsexul, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Dreamsexul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Obviously lots of people struggle with their sexuality, or get confused or angry or sad or scared about who and what they are.

But loads of folk are very happy with themselves, and sometimes it's good to celebrate that, and encourage others who maybe aren't there yet to believe that it's entirely possible to arrive at a place where you're happy and satisfied with your sexuality. And this is a little place to do just that! To share with the world that it's just fine being what you are, and you're happy! :slight_smile:

I love being what I am! As far as I'm concerned the advantages outweigh the disadvantages; I'm happy and in love and feel great about my sexuality. It gives me joy and fun. And, yes, although society has a little bit of trouble with it sometimes, that's their problem not mine, because I'm fabulous! :slight_smile:

Pride! :slight_smile:

[​IMG]

Lyman, Shorthaul and Shadow N like this.
  2. Shadow N

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wow, excellent post thanks. Me personally I feel confused after having my first experience with another man (I gave oral) as part of trying to answer my long time bicurosity (that was killing me). Now my bicuriosity was answered (I might be bisexual) . But it got worse since I want to repeat the experience and I don't know why (I thought it would be a one time deal and that would be it) . I admit that the event made my mind to process a lot of information at the same time as well as sensations that I thought were not possible (it felt like a mental overload of information that lasted for one week and a half), which I have never felt before not even when learning something new academically or in my lifetime. I always thought that the experience would be painful and that the bicuriosity was just a one time deal (like I had never went to that park, let's go there check it out and go back home and end of the story). I don't even know how to approach anyone (I was approached at a sex theater). I feel confused and I believe that my action made the situation worse.

VanBo and Dreamsexul like this.
  3. Dreamsexul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Confusion makes sense. I'm sure there's folks here who can talk you through such stuff. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Shadow N likes this.
  4. regkmc

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hear you, I certainly have had the desire not to have the desire....if you know what I mean. Wanted the trying of it to be enough.....but it wasn’t and isn’t. It seems to be what I like and like more than being with a woman sexually to some degree. Still working it out and getting comfortable. I would suggest going at whatever pace feels comfortable to you, but being open to feeling whatever you are feeling and trying not to let fear paralyze you. Best of luck, peace and love.

Dreamsexul and Shadow N like this.
  5. Shadow N

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you, I am still gripping with my body reaction towards the event (I have never felt anything like it and is confusing and scary to some degree), thanks again for your words.

6. Rin311

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some positivity to share. After years of hating myself for it, I can finally say I’m okay with being gay. It’s such an integral part of me. There’s a lot more to me as a person than this, but being gay and wanting a relationship with another man is part of my basic architecture if that makes sense - and I’m alright with it. I still have a lot to work on in myself but at least I’m not at war with this part of me.

VanBo, Chip, Shadow N and 1 other person like this.
  7. Shadow N

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know I have a craving and desire (after the event that I went through), now how could it be satisfied in a healthy and safe way and how do you approach people (I don't know how since I was approached and don't know how to proceed) and where other than a sex theater?

8. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why don't you start a new thread on this topic, since it's an important issue on its own, but isn't really on-topic to the main purpose of this thread? That way you're likely to get more answers from more people!

Dreamsexul likes this.
  9. VanBo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am glad to see this post because I am starting to accept that I am bisexual. I repressed that side of myself for years but now it is time to learn to accept and even embrace it. I have some great support around me and that is giving me the strength to accept who I really am.

Shadow N and Dreamsexul like this.
  10. Dreamsexul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone