1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

49 male, closeted crossdresser, new here.

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Amberjaque, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Amberjaque

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi there,
    Well, I’m brand new here and never done anything like this.
    I’m a crossdresser, and I love it. It’s a dimension of my sexuality; a fetish. But, it’s not all I like.
    I have kept it hidden and guarded since it started when I’d take my sisters panties. As I grew up, it quieted down.
    Still jacking off with girlfriend’s panties, but that became occasional.
    Mid twenties, it started coming back and I wanted to wear more. Fast forward to today,
    I’m married, she knows and absolutely hates it. So, it is pushed away into a box of sneaking around and sometimes putting one or two things on, jacking off and hiding everything.
    And the question: “why didn’t you tell me this before we got married?”
    She knew I jacked off with her panties. And also, I really didn’t know it was headed here. I can say that honestly. I think it’s like a career: one has an interest in medicine, and likes this specific area and then ends up somewhere and wonders “huh, in hindsight it makes sense, but I didn’t really see all of this headed my way.”

I’d love to be able to dress fully sometimes with a woman. I tend to be sub and I love slutty style and a powerful woman. Not excessively powerful, but strong.
    I love femme: how it looks, how it feels. I have always been drawn to femininity and always prefer groups of women. I have plenty of guy friends, but I do better with women.

I also realize, because I’m closeted and hidden, I still need a lot of validation with this. And that is tied up in its erotic nature. It’s not only kinky on its own, but it’s incredible to chat with a woman who is ok with it.
    Which I do sometimes as is of course a source of shame. This also compels the cycle.

Well, that’s me. I’m a good guy I think and employed and decent. But, I’m a crossdresser and I like it, but I’m pretty isolated with it. I’m not a victim though. Just giving a profile.

Thanks,
    Amber

2. Caraldo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Well welcome. I too am a cross dresser, though not fully TG or anything , and any sexual pleasure I derive requires the company of men. I was in a mixed orientation marriage with a wife who went back and forth on acceptance, but I don’t know if the cross dressing was the issue, or the fact that neither of us wanted to face the fact that I was homosexual. I would recommend you speak to a therapist. You should examine whether this is a sexual fetish, or a greater gender identity issue. IMO there’s nothing wrong if it’s a fetish, but you and your wife need to get a handle on it. It could be disastrous to be in the closest, and lead you to engage in behaviors that are detrimental. Also, check your local LGBTQ+ organizations, see if there’s a Gender Non Conforming support group.

3. SevnButton

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi @Amberjaque -
    That line resonates strongly, as do other parts of your post. I've faced a lot of resentment and anger from my wife for not being more forthcoming, even though I did tell her right after we were married that I do feel sexual attractions toward men. After that, I focused my attention and effort toward our family life, because that was what was most important to me. Now that I am being very forthcoming, I had hoped for understanding from my wife. Instead, she seems to be stuck in an anger phase.

Does any of this resonate with you?