1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused and needing help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by cnfsdgurl, Nov 18, 2019.

1. cnfsdgurl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey guys,
    Soooo, i have posted on a few forums already, but i just wanted to get this all out soo... here we go.
    I have always liked guys and done things with guys, but i don't feel 'attracted' to them or anything. I know what being in love feels like, because i have felt like that around girls, but i don't want to be a lesbian, and i am confused about what i am. I would like to get into a serious relationship with a girl, but would only like to have small, short relationships, which are not serious with guys. Also i don't feel those 'sparks' i get with girls when i am around guys, so what does that make my sexuality. Also, seeing as i am the only girl in my family, i don't think my parents would support my sexuality, whatever it is (honestly i am so confused) and am scared they would change their behaviour around me....
    If i could have some advice that would be great.
    Thanks
    xx

2. qtp

qtp

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi cnfsdgurl,

It sounds like your bisexual that leans lesbian, or a homoromantic bisexual. You sexually attracted to men and women, but your preference for a romantic relationship is with women, not men. 40/60 = 40% men and 60% women is probably your ratio.

Sexually, you respond to men, but not romantically, while you romantically AND sexually respond to women. Pursuing relationships with women are in your best interest because your highest chances of happiness and fulfilment in relationships are with women, not men.

But don't rule out men completely; you may meet the man of dreams who just does it for. It would be a very rare occurrence, and you might run the risk of falling out of love with him because men are not your preference, but it's worth a shot.

Take this test

There's no right or wrong answer. It gives you an idea of what your preferences are.

You sound like you're really young. If you think your parents wouldn't approve, then don't make your life harder. Don't tell them until you know EXACTLY what you want and are financially independent so that if something goes wrong, you can remove yourself from the situation. For now, please try to not overanalyze it. Just LIVE and have fun!!

Good luck, dear!

3. qtp

qtp

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  4. cnfsdgurl

Gender Pronoun:
    She