1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello need some sound abvice really hurting

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by tent71, Nov 17, 2019.

1. tent71

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I met a woman 9 months ago. I got say when first locked eyes on each other it was a strong very intense connection. I'm bi sexual. We have been on and off again many times over the last few months. Here is the problem she was married to a very abusive man, be beat her, all kinds of crap. Narrissist in the top notch. In the first week we began to text for hours at night.
    But I knew there was issues with drinking and drug abuse. I let it go for a while. Finally this let to me walking away 3 times, she finally stop drinking and taking the pills and asked me to start again. I did. We ended things again because of issues of past issues. She would flack out on seeing me which really got to the point of pissing me and express that. She can't hand a straight forward honest person who yes can get mad. I'm not verbally abuser I do tell her like it is. The last time we tried she again flack out and want to just text and talk. I began to get upset about this and did not want a phone relationship when she lives 15 min away. So long story short this time she contact me after 5 weeks no contact. We started to talk and open up more then we ever have. We admitted to each other this connection is so unreal it's scary. She told me this time we were apart her feels for me grow so stronger then ever before. I felt the same way. We were until good. She met my parents and wanted me to tell my parents about us. I did. We talked marriage. She said she wanted that more then anything. 3 days ago her ex files paper work for court issues. She begins a fight that blew up to the point I confronted on many things. I get that she is just coming to terms with herself. She still has issues of saying she is gay or bi. She says she really never injoyed sex with a guy but found me so attractive to her she can not stop thinking about me. She says I was the person who could please her mentally, emotional and sexually. I think she has been lying to me this whole time. I did find out she has not told any of family about me or any of her friends. I found that to hurt more then anything said so to her. She got mad and said it's about her not me. I have been there for everything she needed. But when I needed her she was never there. I did try to explain to her I was tired of her taking the blame out on me and found it very hurtful she put press on me to tell my family and close friend. She got pissed and tried to blame me. I do love her and I guess loves I me. Was wrong for walking away from this last time. I place myself in no contact mode again but find it much easier this time around. The last text I sent her was on Saturday telling her bad she hurt me and how I don't need much but only just be there for me at times. I explained I had been there for her all the time. No response back. I did send her text saying I'm ending this for good and how bad she crushed me. Now she is on Facebook place meme about the power of positive thinking and talking to men out in the open. I don't understand any of this and just as someone to give some feed back. I have a feeling she going to contact me again. Right now I say I don't want that because I'm began to think she is a unstable person. She says I'm the unstable one. But I never have abused drugs or drink. I don't even do niether. I look back on my long term relationships and 2 have told me was never unstable yes upfront tell it like it is. But never unstable. I work 2 full time jobs one I have been at 25 yrs the other 18 yrs. She does not work. I just need a little feed back thank u.

2. MBM4K54

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My advice to you would be to run as far and as fast as you can .
    She sounds like she has major issues and she's the only person who can fix them .

3. tent71

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes thank I'm going to run. I think she is a true narrissist. But at this time truly heart broken so bad. I never had feels like this before for another person. I believed everything she ever told me. My mistake was allowing back into my life after going into no contact mode and responding to her. I was at the point of 95% recovered from her. But now I'm back to sq one. This time feeling much worse. I do believe I was only some experience for to be used. I think and feel strongly I failed to listen to my gut she convinced me not to listen to my gut and just believe her I did. I texted again today and the closeness from the text I got back was nothing like I have seen before from another. She avoid everything I said or asked. Like her trying to say I was emotionally unstable when I was not, her lying and her not being there for me when I needed her. She just saying thank for being so harsh with her at this point in time in her life. Avoid it all. This is what someone does who can not admitt the truth. Now I know what a really narrissist person can do do u.

Wendyo23 likes this.
  4. Nic2552

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know it may be hard for you , we aren’t in your shoes but sounds like you have to move on from her and never come back . She will bring you down .. she is the only person who can fix herself. She sees your vulnerability and is taking advantage of you. That’s not healthy. You have to put your foot down