1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Pence praises rule that would let adoption agencies exclude gay parents

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by brainwashed, Nov 16, 2019.

1. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I've been saying for a while, that kicking Trump out of office would not make things that much better.

3. Phoenix92

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Erm, maybe we should have taken a page from Unternehmen Walküre.

That being the inclusion of Pence and the rest of the Cabinet in the proceedings of the Inquiry of Impeachment.

After all, why take out a lunatic just to have a madman take over?

(For those who are in need of clarification: Unternehmen Walküre, or Operation Valkyrie, was the attempted coup d’tat orchestrated in July of 1944 by a team of relatively high level German Military and Political officers to try and overthrow the ruling Nazi party leaders to bring a swift end to the War. I’m not wanting to bog y’all down with all the nitpicky details, but I will state this:
    If not for the present of Heinrich Himmler at the Wolf’s Lair on the date in question(July 20, 1944), the plan would not have gone through. As Heinrich was the designated successor to Adolf in the event of the latter’s incapacitation or death.)

Note:
    I am in no way saying that we need, or should, go to that level when it comes to dealing with our current situation.

4. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Of course he praises it, he's been working on this and other anti-LGBTQ stuff all along. He's a real creep which is consistent with his party and what you get when you vote for them. Everyone knows this, some fully support it and some don't care enough about equality to stop voting for them.