1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oh hey!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by superbloom, Nov 11, 2019.

1. superbloom

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi! My name is Cait and I joined EC to make some cool new LGBTQ+ internet friends, and to find folks to talk to who I can relate with on a level that I can't within my immediate circle right now. I'm a pansexual who's realizing she's actually prooobably a lesbian in a hetero marriage with a straight male who I actually love deeply and I'm quite a lot confused so, I may be here for a bit of emotional support as well :blush: I love books, I love blankets, I love bees, I love bagels and I really love challenging the systemic discrimination and transphobia that still exists in our societies and needs to be burned down to the ground. So hey, nice to meet you! Let's be friends.

2. Oliverrrrr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sound like a lovely person already, so a big silly wave from here in not so sunny somewhere. Is your husbo also Flying the transpo and patriarchy smashing flags or.....? I gotta say (as one who would be an out crossdresser and openly gender fluid and proud of it type if not for utterly obviously being a bloke) that no matter how much smashing is done society and ourselves as individuals still are hardwired to seek binaries. It sucks but it seems that battle is never won and must be refought by succesive generations and indeed ourselves over time. Fight the fight sister! Oh, and....er.....a big welcome to EC. Bees are great, as are bicycles and green hills. Ahem, hard to get down off this soapbox in these heels but I'll try! :high_heel: :sweat_smile:

#2 Oliverrrrr, Nov 11, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  3. superbloom

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    He is! And I quite agree with you that this kind of work needs to be generational to be effective so, yeah, fighting transphobia/homophobia/racism/discrimination of all kinds needs to be an unbreakable family and societal value. Oh and, cute shoes dude

4. Lena2051

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Cait, and Oliverrrrr, I've got to say somehow you both connected with me so quickly. I'm glad you joined Cait! I have a lot of things completely unrelated I want to Say because i can't miss this opportunity. First off, My Soul Sister's name is Cait, I can explain her if you like, Second and more importantly, I believe in Love and Acceptance. Number three Cait is Irish and I'm a bit Irish, mosty British from London, even though I haven't really lived there. I'm sorry if i'm to selfish in this post. I would love to talk about stuff, thank you for existing and coming here on this site. I think you'll find it very Loving and Kind. Also you'll find that there tends to be space between responses, probably because people are Busy.

5. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to the community, Cait! It's a pleasure to meet you. :slight_smile: There are plenty of friends to be made here!
    Hope to see you around. :wave:

6. Zancakes

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi fellow newbie! Glad to meet you. :grin:

7. RainbowCat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey and welcome! Nice to meet you :star: I love books too.

8. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Cait! Welcome to Empty Closets! I'm sure you'll be able to get to know a few book lovers/avid readers on here. :slight_smile: