1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It’s human...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Phoenix92, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Phoenix92

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It’s human to have your sexuality change, your sexuality isn’t fixed.
    For the longest time, I thought of myself as Bi, and then Pan. Neither were fixed, just what I felt at the time. Only after I started Hormones did I realize, “no, I don’t like dick”.
    It’s human for your gender identity to change, that is not fixed.
    For the longest item, 26 years in fact, I thought of myself as a Cis male, with some albeit not Cis tendencies. It was only after starting Drag did I realize that when I became my character, I felt complete. That’s how I came to accept myself as the AMAB woman I am.
    It’s okay for how you present to change, how you present is entirely up to you!
    While in college, I had a short period(about a month) where I wore a suit every day. I think it gave my parents hope that I’d “outgrown” my ‘oddities’. Then, when I got a little older, I’d wear women's jeans(they honestly fit my slight frame better anyway) and I’d also wear more tank tops underneath my work clothes. I’d dress less masculine, but still present as masculine. And now I’m happily presenting as female, every day.

Yes, when it comes to these things, there are certain steps that are irreversible, I’m going to be the first to admit that.
    Yes, sometimes people will come out one way, and then later on in life change that. It’s not them that’s changed, it’s their own personal understanding of who they are.

There we go, ones personal understanding is what changes, not who we are.

Ninny likes this.
  2. Ninny

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is very encouraging and appreciated. I’m still at a point where I have a hard time even putting certain details into words. After too many years just playing along with what I was “supposed to” be doing, I didn’t realize how dangerous it really can become.

3. Rainybow

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is so inspiring! Thank you so much!