1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want a gf so bad

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by poodlelove, Nov 1, 2019.

1. poodlelove

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Single and don’t want to be. I want a gf so bad. I’m nice and cute just a bit awkward because I have aspergers. I know if I didn’t I’d probably have a gf and a long term one at that. So I’ve had a couple gfs in the past both were very short relationships 2 months sadly because both women were very depressed and not in the state of mind to date. They both had abuse and trauma sadly. I’ve been officially out a few years and since then I’ve dated and kissed 3 girls which I’m so happy about and my last gf and I broke up in July. I went on a date a few weeks back where the girl and I made out at the end but then she texted me the next day saying her friend asked her out and she wants to pursue it and she was sorry. I was happy to get kissed though. I go to lots of dances thrown by the ### app so I can meet other queer women to date. I met my first gf at one of those things but besides her I’ve had no luck. I’ll approach a girl I like and she will nicely tell me she’s not interested which sucks. I’ll say are you single and she’ll say yeah but not looking and it’s like if I wasn’t socially awkward you wouldn’t be saying that maybe. It’s just so hard. The dating apps are disappointing because most people don’t respond or never make effort to meet and I just want a girl at one of these her parties to say she’ll go out with me and kiss me. So many girls make out at those and I want some too! I want kisses and love and affection and all that and deserve it as much as the next person!

#1 poodlelove, Nov 1, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2019
  2. Really

Kudos to you for being so proactive on the sites/apps! That’s great! Have you looked into meetup.com to see if there are any lgbt groups that you might like? Maybe joining a couple of those would give you a chance to meet others in a more relaxed environment. They’re not centred around dating but other social/fun activities and maybe getting to know you in these situations will help the others see how great you are! :}
    Just a thought. :slight_smile:

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I'm sorry you are not having more luck with the apps. Really's advice is good it is definitely worth a go. All I would say it try not to get too disheartened, i am sure someone will come along and when she does, all of the effort will be worth it.

4. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello,
    Have you tried to see if there was any organizations or social events you can go to in your town?

5. poodlelove

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you I have been to lots of meetups and made some friends that way and it’s great, I also went to a lesbian book club meetup. I know at some point maybe I will meet someone to date there even though they don’t center around dafinf. I know the right girl is out there.