1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling unsure in my relationship

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by mlansing, Nov 6, 2019.

1. mlansing

I’ve been dating my bf for a few months now and things have been pretty good. We get along well, see eye to eye on many things, and he adores me. In fact, it feels like the best romantic relationship I’ve ever been in. The problem is, I’m just not sure how I feel about him all of the time.

We haven’t had sex in a while and I’m wondering if that has something to do with it. We’ve both been busy, but even so I’ve noticed a recent decline. In fact, some of the things he does that used to turn me on have been grossing me out a bit as of late.

I guess I’m just not sure: not sure if I’m falling in love, not sure if I’ll be happy with him in the long term, but also not sure I want to walk away. He’s a great guy, and a part of me feels like I would be throwing something very precious and hard to find away if I ended it.

Has anyone else been in this situation? I appreciate you guys.

2. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi there,
    Maybe you can talk to him and communicate how you feel. I’m not sure he wants to be led on if you’re feeling this way. Is this your first relationship?

3. mlansing

Hi there, this is not my first relationship, and it feels like the best relationship I’ve been in, hence my reluctance to end it.

4. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    The longer you’re reluctant to end it, the longer he’s going to feel led on. Have you tried sitting him down and talking things out?

#4 bookreader, Nov 7, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  5. mlansing

I appreciate your advice. I will talk to him.

6. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Let us know if anything happens