1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween Costume for Gay Christmas

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by OnTheHighway, Oct 24, 2019.

1. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So gay Christmas is right around the corner. Every year in Fort Lauderdale there is a massive Halloween celebration on the main road that goes through the center of the local gay village. In prior years I have always played it safe and gone with what some consider to be conservative costumes (think Cartoon character costumes and the likes).

I have been recently thinking that I have not done anything truly vulnerable in quite some time. And my friends have decide to get dressed in extremely revealing and sex forward costumes (if you can even call them costumes). So, I have decided to play along albeit in my own way.

While I have a few pieces of leather, and have been to leather bars and parties in the distant past, I never was really into the leather scene. So this year I decided to go all out and get a complete leather outfit. I have the boots and I have a leather vest. Now I am going to get some tight leather shorts, jock strap, wrist bands and even a hat and get all decked out. Should be fun to see the look on everyone’s faces when they see me. And I will be even surprised to see myself all decked out in leather. Lol

I always say vulnerability makes us stronger!

So, what’s others doing for Halloween?

baristajedi likes this.
  2. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My Halloween will be spent working a shift in the evening and then just coming home and probably just hanging out with my kids. Pretty much just another typical day.

3. Kmermaid00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a t-shirt that says happy Halloween and each candy corn is a different pride flag. It really took a lot of guts for me to wear it because I only came out about two weeks ago.

4. Nelalvai

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not on Halloween, but this weekend a bunch of friends and I are going to see Rocky Horror Picture Show. I'm gonna wear a suit+tie. First time not presenting as a woman around these friends. Very excited.

OnTheHighway and Kmermaid00 like this.
  5. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I’m jealous! Another year passes and I’m missing Halloween :frowning2: no party to go to. I’ve been wanting to go as a snowflake for two years... all deck out in white, jack the frost makeup, and claw rings and such lol maybe next year

6. Contented

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My BF and I have been invited to a drag Halloween party. While is out of my comfort zone I have decided that I would participate. Preparations are under way for my transformation for a day. Hope it is as much fun as the preparation has been.

7. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Now that I am too old to trick or treat, I spend Halloween at home, giving out candy to neighborhood kids, and watching Halloween family classics like Addams Family, Nightmare Before Christmas, Casper, It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, etc. (I don't like horror movies)

I've never been invited to a Halloween party and even if I was, I don't think I'd go all out like a lot of gays do for Halloween. I'd probably wear a costume, but nothing extreme.

8. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That sounds like an awesome shirt!