1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Kellogg partners with gay rights group for All Together cereal, and Twitter is not happy

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by brainwashed, Oct 20, 2019.

1. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It doesn't seem to matter what it is, somebody is always gonna get pissed and feel butthurt about something. To the ones that disagree, just don't buy the damn cereal. Personally I couldn't care one way or the other about it........it's cereal.

3. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agree

4. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Funny, I just heard about this earlier today on The Woody Show. I thought all the cereals were mixed together, but I'm glaad :wink: they are in separate boxes inside the big box. I knew the comments would be full of people who really don't understand the situation. They didn't even understand it's a special edition box, not on all Kellogg's boxes. They think it's so horrifying that their kids could learn that some people are LGBTQ and to speak out against bullying of any kind. It's just willful misunderstanding and refusal to accept the facts. I feel bad for their kids, especially the LGBTQ ones.