1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal Advice Please (warning 18+)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Waffless, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Waffless

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay so I let my girfriend shove a dildo up my ass we lived it and all but we went at it for a while my ass hurts alot and it was my first time I would like advice

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First advice: Use lots of lube.
    Second advice: Go slowly at first and take your time. It takes time for things to relax up there :slight_smile:

It would not be unusual to have some soreness up there if you went for it aggressively; your ass simply isn't used to that. So unless there was a lot of bleeding or something, it's unlikely you've done any real harm. Just please take it easy.

Waffless likes this.
  3. Waffless

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

We used lots of lube, and I think the problem is that my girlfriend wants to rush into thing's I'm not used to it and it feels good but she likes being forceful and if you have any ideas on how we can do thing's like a step by step thing. I know she eats my ass real nice but she is too forceful with her fingers and the 8 inch dildo

4. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a thick butt plug and I won't let my bf put it in me. He can play with it and move it around once it's in but getting it in is hard and I won't let him do it for fear he will try and go too fast with it. I'm just like sorry love that's how it's gonna be and he's ok with it

#4 SemiCharmedLife, Oct 18, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
    Waffless likes this.
  5. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with what Chip says. Take it slow and talk to your partner, especially if it's an 8 incher. Lots of lube. That's the gist of it.
    Also cortizone might help relief some of the pain or anything that contains hydrocortisone, though you'll want to consult with a doctor first before you use it, make sure you're not allergic to it. Take your time pooping as well (after its all done).

Waffless likes this.
  6. DangerAlex

Although your girlfriend clearly gets pleasure from the sensations she gives you, she can actually feel what you're feeling. This is important to remember because although she may be able to give you great pleasure, she can also cause pain and potentially hurt you. And outside of a particularly dangerous fetish, the latter is not a good thing.

If using a dildo on you is going to remain part of your sexual repertoire, then you need to be completely transparent. If you're experiencing pain and soreness after she used a dildo on you, tell her. I would imagine most people will want to know if they've hurt their partners during sex. Especially since this is something new for both of you, this is as much a learning experience for her as it is for you, and you want to help her learn how to use the dildo on you in a way that's not painful just as she wants to help you get accustomed to the dildo.

Waffless likes this.
  7. Waffless

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Thanks for the advice its been awhile since we've done it but she just thought I was being s baby which hurt because she can't even take in the dildo. I think she is just a sadist lol

8. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You have to take your time. Just like you would if you were penetrating a man. You need to check in regularly to ensure your not hurting them, talking from my experiences.
    I've used a dildo on myself. I thought that's never gonna fit but by taking my time it sure did. And it was a very pleasant experiences, I felt sensations I haven't felt before.

Waffless likes this.