1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

important lesbian question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by faultyink, Oct 8, 2019.

1. faultyink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    heyy so I am in a relationship with the prettiest girl ever and I am SO awkward. she asked me out last wednesday, and before that I had THE BIGGEST crush on her so you can imagine my happiness. but the prospect of touching/kissing/doing anything with her makes me insanely nervous bc she's just so pretty, and I've never done anything with anyone before??

how do I combat this lol I feel terrible. I know she really wants to actually cuddle or something (which honestly sounds so nice) but I'm just so shy around her!!

2. faultyink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    update: she's kind of making all the moves which is convenient for me I guess haha, like today she held out her hand and said "want to hold hands?" which was SO cute. I just hope she doesn't think I like her less than she likes me!

3. Cind Ace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He
    hey Faultyink!
    Aw dont feel terrible its normal how you feel ,my firsts with my girlfriend was very special before when i met her the first time . It’s natural to feel terrified your feelings like she might not like what you do or what moves you going to do in return or those things tend to over analyze the situation.
    You are very starstrucked i had that too and i cannot move sometimes lol staring at her all the time but you can try to make it not awkward for you like just be calm and always be there when she needs to cuddle or what . You dont have to rush things but it helps to ease situation when you try to open up to her like telling her how pretty she is and all and dont be shy to tell her you are a bit shy to do things to her or kiss her ,you know it is cute that way and a magnet for us knowing youre taking it slow and carefully making it all sure youre not rushing anything and not taking her for granted.
    When you finally try to do the move like cuddling her or just holding her ..,that very moment will open a good situation that she will reciprocate and finds a way to be intimate with you,the rest will follow through faultyink,dont overthink when she kisses you like what to do during that when she does but always just follow through and the rest will surprise you both. Let your guard down with her and relax and let it be magical between two of you.

4. NatashaQ1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Awww....
    I wish I could be in a relationship with the girl I like.
    It's really nice to know that someone is there for you no matter what.
    Could someone give me some advice on how to tell my crush I like her?
    She already knows that I'm bi, and she also know that I like someone she just doesn't know who.
    Thanks!

5. faultyink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    you could always just get her alone and then tell her you've always thought she was really pretty, or something like that! or just be kind of touchy because that's always a pretty obvious sign someone likes you. also if she already knows you like someone, but doesn't know it's her, just bring up crushes at some point and casually hint at it being her (or just explicitly say it is). I hope this helps you!!

6. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I think it sounds like you are doing just fine. It is natural to be nervous. Just be as honest with her as you can. If you can tell her you like her but it makes you nervous I am sure she will see that as a good thing. Just remember take it slowly and you will find your feet in no time.

7. Cind Ace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Natasha,
    Im sure you'll be fine, and it is normal for you to feel nervous but it is a good feeling to be honest about it and the rest will all follow through once you start telling her. It would surprise her but i bet it would also go as a good compliment to her when someones liking her and that deserved to be heard. Good luck to you Natasha!

8. NatashaQ1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for all your support!