1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I’m gay but I have a bf

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by wetsocks, Sep 29, 2019.

1. wetsocks

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    so, I work with this girl and she’s so beautiful it hurts. I think about kissing her or even holding her hand, and when she hugs me I just want to hold her. The problem is, I have a boyfriend. We’ve been together for almost 9 months now and I’m deeply affectionate for him. I don’t ever want to hurt him, but I think I’m at least bisexual if I have so many feelings for her. I don’t know what to do.

2. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you need to separate the two issues, which I appreciate is easier said than done.

Think about your relationship...are you happy? Where do you see it going?

Think about your sexuality...what do you want? Who do you imagination yourself in a relationship with in the future? Would you be happy just saying men, women or both?

Then bring that together...how strongly do you feel about exploring your sexuality? Is your relationship more important? If you want to explore, there’s no shame in that. Better to do it now, than regret it later on. I’m not suggesting cheating though...would you be able to talk to your boyfriend about this?

Cind Ace likes this.
  3. Cind Ace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had the same feeling like this when i worked with someone so beautiful and i thought was just an admiration of how physically attractive she is like disarmingly beautiful ,that feeling that i love going to work because of her but its more than that obviously when i started to fantasize to be with her. Sadly I never tried to go more than that after knowing she was engaged but my point was i knew what i wanted and knew whats going on inside me right then or before her. I knew id be happy with a woman.
    There’s nothing wrong being bi ,you are entitled to love whoever you want but i suggest you be honest to him and to yourself than to stay unhappy for awhile ,but only if youre sure of your feelings.

destinee likes this.
  4. qtp

qtp

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Dealing with this. What have you been thinking of doing with this situation? What do you like about her?