1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Screw it I guess I'm bi but I wish I wasn't

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Leah061, Sep 9, 2019.

1. rikedmorty

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't think it would hurt you to take a look at a certain subreddit called r/comphet
    know that your feelings are shared and that you are not alone

2. EllisMar

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What you’re saying is so relatable. I feel all the same things but when you say it, I want to jump in and figure it out for you so you can just live and be. Are you a people pleaser? I still don’t label myself as anything because it is so confusing and stressful and there is no need. It doesn’t bring me peace to label myself and it doesn’t seem to bring you any peace either. Sounds like you’ve been doing some major “root cause analysis.” In theory you could “why” yourself down to the core of things but you’re a human!!! You’re complex! Sexuality can be beautiful and it’s yours, no one else’s. Your way of identifying you sexuality (or not identifying it) is nobody’s business. I’m sure you want to be happy, you want a safe relationship with someone, maybe have a spouse or a family. Whatever you want is yours. If it means you identify as lesbian, then bi, then get engaged to a man and are assumed to be straight, then break off the engagement to marry the woman of your dreams... then great!!!! It’s your journey and it took you through your life. If anyone has an issue with your personal journey to happiness then it is THEIR issue, not yours.