1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crush took a picture of me?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by faultyink, Sep 21, 2019.

1. faultyink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I went to the library with my crush today, and when we were leaving the building she saw a giant wall of art with painting and stuff! so we went over and looked at it for a bit, then she asked if she could take my picture in front of it LOL. I laughed and said I'm really unphotogenic, and she was like "no you're not! can I pleaaaaaaase take it??" and I finally gave in and awkwardly stood by the art and she took my picture, then she looked at it and said "it's cute!"

do people just do this??? she did this a couple weeks ago too, but didn't ask. she just took a snapchat video of us with a filter, and tried to take my picture but I hopped out of the way lol. I'm so confused haha like I would love to believe it's a sign she likes me back, but I know some people just like taking pictures of their friends I guess? also yesterday she offered to walk me back to my residence, despite it only being a short walk (she offered once before as well)

SIDENOTE: she's gay. I'm gay. she knows I know she's gay. but she's also pretty closeted, and hasn't even told her parents yet. she's talked to me about being gay a bit but she doesn't seem super comfortable so she might not be aware the things she's doing might come off like she likes me?

2. Oliverrrrr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would say that's an attempt at flirting. I mean, the whole thing sounds cute as anything.

She, just like you, will no doubt be confused and worried about stuff, so.....why not try developing things a bit by giving her something? Could be something you made, or just a folded note that says 'i like you' on it. See how it goes, and stumble onwards from there.

3. Goya

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agreed! This sounds like flirting to me with a hint of being cautious as you said she’s quite closeted. Maybe go slow.

4. faultyink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    She randomly smelled my hair today as well after very out of the blue bringing up her extensive shampoo collection, then asking what kind of shampoo I use and what scent it is lol. I said I wasn't sure and she said "let me smell your hair" and just picked up a bunch of it. And afterwards she smiled and said "it smells nice". But she's super quiet so this was COMPLETELY out of the blue and I was definitely a bit awkward and shakey after haha. Also she seemed very interested in reading my short stories I've made?? ahhh I'm just so into her it hurts, if I get rejected I don't know if I'll survive :frowning2:

#4 faultyink, Sep 22, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  5. faultyink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How should I go about making it more obvious I like her? I'm too awkward and shy around her to randomly touch her hand or anything LOL, and she probably would be uncomfortable with something so forward. I just want to make it clear I'm interested to see if she makes any more signals?? and just so she knows I want to be more than friends.

#5 faultyink, Sep 22, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  6. Goya

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    See with her flirty ways I don’t think I could help myself, probably joke and say something like “if I didn’t know better, I’d think you were flirting with me”. She might tell you she is :wink: