1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not sure what to think

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by RydiaMeg24, Sep 19, 2019.

1. RydiaMeg24

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I went to a community meal in my city and at the table was this really cute guy, we talked a bit. We told each other our names, and when it was time to leave, he said goodbye to me, while holding my hand and smiling. I am all of a sudden in a hurry to get to bed and meet him at the gym tomorrow. I know I had a crush on him before, but I didn't expect it to last long. Here I am around 4 months after seeing him the first time and this happened.

The fact that he looked into my eyes, and smiled, while holding my hand, does this mean anything? Or am I just reading too much into nothing?

2. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you may be onto something, it does seem like a change, but it could be lots of things. Maybe he suddenly realized how much you mean to him or perhaps there’s something else that’s on his mind and he just appreciated you being there at that moment. It’s hard on you because you are crushing on him and if it turns out to be nothing it could hurt even more than it already does. But it is an opportunity to possibly be with someone you really like in a very special way and how often does that come along? Try meeting up with him more frequently but keep it low key. Look for more signs like the one you had. If he looks at you like that again move in a little closer by asking him to do something personal with you like go to a move or to the beach. Kind of like a date without calling it that. You might end up getting hurt in the end but you have nothing if you don’t try. And every experience of love, even ones that end up being one sided, are profoundly meaningful in their own way.