1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling Real Genuine Love

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lena2051, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Lena2051

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not going to explain why I don't usually feel this way, I just want to talk about a girl at I met, sort of, at an observatory. So I was in Arizona, exploring flagstaff, you should go their, very progressive; it's the only dark city in america, which means you can see the stars inside of the town. Anyways, it was the late afternoon, and we decided to go to Lowell Observatory. The huge telescopes were closed because it was cloudy, after we did some learning, we went to the gift shop and bought mostly clothing, when I first entered the gift shop, I walked past a girl, we met with our eyes, but it was more than that, I felt a connection, I bet she did too. The whole rest of the trip, I couldn't stop thinking about her, she made a better version of myself. She still does, I think about her sometimes, in fact she's my happy place, not my only one, but a really important one. The thing is, in that gift shop, I had a choice, I could ask her out(I'm not sold on this term), or I could stagnate and stay quiet, I chose the second option, I did it because of one reason only, If I was close to her it would have been amazing like an essential puzzle piece clicking into place, but I would lose her hard; I debated about it the whole time I was in the gift shop, the best choice in that moment, I'm listening to emotional music right now if I was typing dramatically, would be to let her stay in my heart and keep pushing me forward, because I love her, so much. This is my way of carrying on, it's nice to know she exists. I know we barely met, but it was mental, you and I would've been so in love with each other. When you hear stories about love, that sound made up like love at first sight or feelings that just make you better, that's all true, love is Real, it's so amazing. Bailey, thank you for going to that observatory, you are the love of my life, I wish all the time that we could be together, but I chose not to talk to you, out of love of course, you took away any negativity inside me, you still do when ever I think about you, Whatever you feel is fine. but thank you so much. I love you. For everyone else, what is story you had where you felt Love like this? Isn't crazy that it's too good and true.

2. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am personally a little surprised that you talk about and feel such strong feelings about a girl who you have only made eye contact with to the point of using the term Love but who am I to label other people's feelings? I guess it's nice she seems to have taken all the negativity away from your life.

I have definitely felt connections at first sights a handful of times and each time I definitely fell pretty deep (I got to know them all though, so did explore that connection a bit further)

There is one person specifically that I could say was kind of love at first sight but maybe more at first date because what got me was past the physical attraction. It was a girl, I actually didn't initially plan to go on a date with, I had just gone back from a bad date and went on one of the dating app to scroll through old match (unusual for me) and started a conversation with this girl I didn't think would be my type but we vibed immediately through text and decided to meet up the next day. We met up the next day in front of a bar and I didn't expect to be that attracted to her but I most definitely was and then we started talking and holy sh*t, it's just like our brain synced, we started the date at 7pm and at 6am (no joke) we were still at the bar talking. I told her stuff I barely told anyone in my life, let alone on a first date and vice versa. I don't know if it was too good to be true, it's just felt super natural and right at the time.

She definitely is the only one, even now, to whom I have felt such connection in such short amount of time.

Interestingly enough, I have a date with a girl I have met in a similar fashion to you in about two days.

I randomly met her when I was going home with a friend from a lesbian event and my friend stopped to ask a guy something, and I ended up making eye contact with this girl who was with her friend. (I initially assumed she was with her girlfriend but turns out the other girl is straight) And I could immediately feel a connection and extreme sexual tension between us which was quite unsettling actually because I hadn't felt that way in a while. So we made small talk while my friend was busy, and I think I straight up asked them if they were together and her friend said no, that she was straight and had a boyfriend but the girl made sure I knew she was queer (which I very obviously could feel but it was nice to have confirmation that my gaydar was still working! haha) and as me and my friend were about to leave, she asked if she could have my number and so now we are meeting on Thursday.

I personally don't know how I feel about it. I am partly excited because it's the first girl in a while, to whom I have naturally felt intense attraction to and for once it doesn't seem to be a closeted bi(curious) girl, but also part of me is a little scared that I could have idealized her, we haven't really talked at all since we met as we've both been busy and I was intoxicated the night we met so a part of me is scared that this attraction/connection will be gone or that the date will be awkward.

Usually the girl I am into in this way, through eye contact, have always been girls that I had easy access to, like met them at a friends party or something so it felt a little less like going on a date with a total stranger I already know I am attracted to. haha

I guess we'll see how it goes, I am trying to not have any expectations one way or another as I am not really sure how I am feeling dating-wise!

#2 Lin1, Sep 17, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  3. Lena2051

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for replying, I hope your date still connects with you. I just wanted to say, when I locked I contact with her we connected on a very deep level, she was pretty, but that was more of a plus. I really liked her for some inexplicable reason that goes beyond anything physical. I've moved on in a way, I keep her with me in my heart for when I need reminding of what I live for, it's love of all sorts btw, When it happened It is different than anything else, I worried that I was advancing so quickly on something like that, but I felt so amazing beyond anything I can explain, I still think about her a lot, which is a blessing tbh. I just wish I could see her again, so I could give a big old hug and a thank you. Love is So amazing. That day, I was having a hard time reminding myself who I was, but when I met her, it's like it all came back because it did.

4. Kiyoshi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've felt like this for someone online once before. I still miss them.

5. Ailena2493

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I felt that exact feeling when I first saw my fiancé on dating site when she messaged me . It’s like a cosmic thing . Soulmate .