1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uncomfortable erections at night

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ECMember, Aug 11, 2019.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not asking for medical advice or a diagnosis just asking a question if this happened to anyone here on EC

I've had some wierd night time erections that are somewhat bothersome late in the night.

I wasn't masturbating at the moment, it was 12am or so last night(early Sunday), I had a painful, uncomfortable hard on. It was just bothersome to sleep and I went to the bathroom to see if it go down.

2. regkmc

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Perhaps your body was calling for ya to toss one off. It’s all good!

3. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Late night boners happen, just think of it as a kick stand to keep you from rolling out of bed.

Shallow waters and regkmc like this.
  4. Ballplayer

Ballplayer Guest

I've never had any painful ones like it got hurt. I've had painful ones in the sense that I needed to jerk off.

5. Joeri

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I actually think most of guys have them at least at some point in life. But it also depends on what you exactly mean by "painful".

6. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There are times I get hard when I'm trying to pee and Its difficult to hold my dick and pee. I mean there are times I couldn't hold my hard on dick and pee and I pissed all over the toilet frame and floor of my tile. I had the clean it up I know.

7. DangerAlex

By "painful," do you mean it hurt to touch? Or do you mean it was uncomfortably hard?

If it's the latter, it was probably just the amount of blood in your penis. When you're harder than usual, your penis has more blood in it than it usually does, which can be uncomfortable. Similar to when you overfill a balloon, it puts a lot of stress on it and makes it tight to where you can imagine that if the balloon could feel, it would be feeling uncomfortable. (Of course, your blood flow will stop long before your penis "pops" like a balloon would.) If the boner subsided on its own, or if you could masturbate without pain, then I don't think you have anything to worry about.

But if there was discomfort and there was significant pain when you touched it, then you might have cause for concern and may want to see a doctor about it.

#7 DangerAlex, Sep 27, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2019