1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do lesbians exist?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Gress, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Gress

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For start I would like to say that i dont expect response on my troughts. I just like to write about my floustrations and feelings because then i feel like i said it to someone and its not boiling inside my of my head.

For the thread name i choosed "Do lesbians exist?". Because lately i feel like they dont exept me of course :grin: The think is I came to terms with my sexuality about a 6 months ago and i am happy that i finally understood and accepted myself. I have a gay friend whitch is fantastic because he knows stuff i am going through and we have really great friendship. Lately i figured that i dont want to be alone for the rest of my life so i started to come out 10 people know by now, who knows maybe more. But havent met a single girl who is also into girls. All my friends are boy crazy like oh my god too boy crazy whitch leads me to question if my atraction to the same gender is even real (it is i am crazy about girls). I am 18 now and i know since 16. But when noone is experiencing what i do it feels like i am making it up nobody is here to verify it. I did things with both genders but it was in drunken state and the girls were straight for sure.

This sumer I did thing i am not so proud of because i got flustrated i started to date a guy who was appatently fantastic judging by my friends opinions of him they throught he is so hot smart funny everything i throught he is just you know normal plain guy. It didnt go well after a month i broke up with him because i didnt want to give the relationship as mutch as he wanted and i never felt atracted to him. But it was still great to have someone. Now i am single again.

Why on earth there are none lesbians around me. I know at least 4 gay guys like why?? I know lot of people and not a single one who i could be with. Maybe because i am not completely out but evidently no one is.

2. Ailena2493

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would try a dating website . Since your 18, you can join those . Go for free ones first And right in your honest bestest profile , and then search for matches .

I didn’t find my girlfriend for several days on dating website but after searching , I found she liked me , and we have been together for almost a week now , and have our first date around Monday .

Don’t give up hope , there are lesbians , you just have to know where to look , and or let her find you ! :slight_smile:

Mihael likes this.
  3. Cinnamon Bunny

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I can see how something doesn't feel real when you don't see it around you. I never thought myself gay, because it wasn't represented. Even after learning about gay guys, it never dawned on me lesbians were a thing until I was told about it.

Other lesbians in your area may be on the down low, shy, closeted, or just dont know they are gay. They may not be in your frenship circles or exactly your age (grades lower or already off to college). College and University tend to have more visible lgbt+ people and lgbt+ groups and meet ups. I'd recommend finding lgbt+ groups in your area or at school.

If you wanna date, then you have to start opening up. Even on a dating site you have to state who you're interested in. So if you aren't open in your social circles about what you like, if you're not flirting with girls, if you're not going to lgbt+ events, people won't know, find you, or respond back. Not to say you have to do all those things, they just help. Flirting got me a girlfriend :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: