1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to being bi/gay. Sex toys? Dildos?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Vanillaboy, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Vanillaboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I recently accepted myself being bi a couple of weeks ago and came out to a couple of people. I don't feel comfortable on hookup sites and also not posting photos on gay dating sites so it may be awhile before I experience gay sex. I am horny though, I've been in denial for awhile, so now that i've given myself permission, I want to act on it.

So what kind of toys do you recommend. I'm back home after losing a job so its going to have to be Amazon to my local locker and I have little money maybe $25-40 to spend. Previously I've had a vibrating bullet inside of me and I had some cheap vibrating cock ring both of which didn't do anything for me, though the bullet was nice the feeling of having it inside me. I had also bought a dildo before but didn't really have a good place to suction it to and its a bit hard for me to reach behind myself to put one in because I'm big 6' 330. One final thing, being 330lbs, I've also managed to get some internal hemmoroids. I do not wish to start bleeding from my ass and taking a trip to the ER. Any ideas??

2. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Unfortunately good toys are a little on the pricey side. Generally you want to stay away from the jelly ones and look for silicon or pyrex, as both of those are much smoother and hypoallergenic along with being able to be cleaned much easier. They also don't smell which is also awesome.

Also as a general rule for anal toys, you want something with a wide base so the toy cannot be fully inserted and get stuck inside. And start on the small side first.

Lube is also your butt's best friend.

3. Devin28

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Dildos are always a good toy. I would say if your are worried about hemorrhoids to buy a smaller version of use a lot of lube. There are also flashlights, which now come as guys butts. I saw one the other day at Spencer’s and am tempted to get it myself.

4. Vanillaboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for responding, I purchased one a couple of weeks ago. It was 5.5" insertable and my new 7" insertable will arrive today. I have had no problems with hemmoroids and I am beginning to like it, I think I just have to get used to it. I'd also like to find a real dick to try, but one step at a time.