1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian Batwoman

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Mk Smith, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Mk Smith

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I’m sure someone has already made a post about this, but I wanted to talk about it anyways. The cw is going to have a new show called Batwoman that’s part of the arrow verse and will premiere this fall. It was confirmed that the main character Kate Kane will be a lesbian. I thought this was pretty cool because it’s not often that we get a lead superhero character to be lgbtq. She will be played by actress ruby rose who is freakin amazing and I can’t wait to see the show. Her character already debuted in last years crossover and will be part of the next crossover as well. Does anyone have their own thoughts and feelings on this?

2. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The show does look pretty cool.

3. Loves books

It sounds good and I watch every show in the Arrowverse except Arrow. I first started watching the Flash and the characters were close to my age and went on from there to the other shows when they started. It would be nice to have a female super hero who didn’t need to borrow their name from an already established male hero, but a lesbian superhero should be interesting. Even though I was happy enough with the lgbt women they already have.

4. Chaosbi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm excited about the show because I've been a big Batwoman fan since they brought her back in 2006 in the 52 series. It was a big thing back then since she was one of the first LGB characters in a major comic book. Since then she has had multiple story arches and even had/has her own series, which in my opinion have all been cool. As for Ruby Rose... I'm kinda eh about her. Not anything like I would imagine from reading the books. I will definitely agree that she's hot but I think she's a horrible actress. I missed the cross over back in Dec but I do plan on catching it when it comes out and am going to give it a try with an open mind, simply because I love Batwoman.