1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exploring my female side

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by RosieHeart, Aug 24, 2019.

1. RosieHeart

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi. My name is Rob and I'm happy to be here with you. I'm a 46 yo divorced man in a 5+ yr relationship with a wonderful woman whom I've been living with for the last four years. During the last year, I've been doing a lot of inner work and soul searching, and in the process, I've realized that I have a very strong feminine side that I've been ignoring for my whole life.

Deep down, I've always known about this side of me but felt I had to keep up a macho persona to fit in. Lately, I've been allowing this side of me to express herself in different ways such as dancing (alone) and in more subtle ways like through mannerisms and speech. These days, I feel better, freer and more natural, but I have a long way to go. So here I am.

I haven't mentioned this to my partner yet and I'm not looking forward to that conversation. I also don't know where I am on the gender spectrum, although it could very well be fluid as some days I feel more female, and on other days more male. I'm also bi-curious, though my main attraction has always been toward women.

I'm looking forward to exploring this side of me on this forum, and I hope I can be helpful to others in a similar place as I've learned a lot about how this feels.

2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to Empty Closets!