1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I have Gender dysphoria ??

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Ellie 123, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Ellie 123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Do I have Gender dysphoria ?? Iv been buying girls / female clothes now for over a year, tartan skirts, loads knickers, thongs, all sorts .. I realy realy like wearing the pink ones so much, iv purchased a pink bra and loads of thigh high socks, a bob hair wig and pink rose Lolita heel shoes ... iv been wearing it all now for over a year in secret when im on my own, I started shaving my legs about 4 weeks ago but now iv tried to make it more permenant and Im now waxing my legs to remove all the hair, it makes me feel so so so good, Its such a deep feeling too like its totaly the correct way I should be and dress, I feel at peace and happy too when im acting and dressed like a girl/ female.

I keep taking photos images of my self and cant stop looking at them and its strange but im atracted to my own images of myself as a girl / female all dressed up with nice female legs, my legs are very very feminine anyway already so it makes me feel so good when I see them all smooth, its like iv got girls legs and iv got female hormones in me already from birth.

I keep imagining myself with a vagina too and thinking of myself with breasts and hips and wanting to take HRT or Estrofem male to female hormone treatment, I would do it I think maybe, I don't dislike my penis and I dont hate my body as a male and its all iv known until a year ago , but nothing has made me feel like I do all though my life as I do when I all dressed up as a girl / female with my legs all smooth and looking so feminine in my Lolita shoes ... its like such a deep feeling of total peace and nice feeling .. its like having an orgasm or coming hence the term.

Now I want to go out in public as a girl / female and show off my nice feminine legs so badly in the daytime on a nice sunny day, its becoming an obsession !!

.. am I realy Transgender and do I have Gender dysphoria ?? Should I see a Doctor and a Transgender clinic ??? I dont think this feeling is going to go away anytime soon, I feel it would not take much for me to start taking HRT male to female hormone treatment to make me feel more female and change my body and even down the line dare I say it have a vagina MTF Gender Reassignment Surgery .. I would actualy have the surgary so iv got a vagina too ...

Think I need advice as this feelings must have been very deeply repressed within me all my life , untill now ...

Thanks in advance, Ellie ....

NoName87 likes this.
  2. NoName87

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Per the definition of gender dysphoria, no.
    As you said you are okay with your male parts and experience.

That doesn’t mean your feelings are any less real!!! My advice if you want to explore more before taking the plunge into medical transition is, start thinking about or actually living as a woman. Ask people to use female pronouns, dress female in public, etc. Easier said than done but it’s invaluable experience for your authentic identity.

Oh and you should absolutely see an experienced professional in these issues to help support and guide your new journey. A good professional is not going to tell you who you are they will get you to work so YOU can figure that out. Don’t let the therapist tell you what you are.

Good luck Ellie!

3. Being Jess

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If I could be anyone in the world I would be me. I don’t hate my penis or my body - I just feel that it does not represent who I am on the inside. I love being a woman and I can’t wait for the changes HRT is going to bring about. I don’t want to look like a dude being a girl. I want to look like a girl being a girl.

I don’t care what box that puts me in or what label one would attach to that. A rose by any name still smells as sweet.

The world we live in was made by people no smarter than us and we have the right to create it as we see fit so long as we don’t harm anyone or take away anyone’s free will.

If what you are doing makes you happy then keep doing it.

If you aren’t sure about committing to HRT then speak to a health care practitioner that specializes in transitioning about a herbal path and see how you feel in a month or two.

The world would be a better place if people liberated themselves to be themselves. We can’t love others if we can’t love ourselves.

In 100 years from now we will all be dust in the wind and then what will any of our fears, shame or guilt be worth.

Know your truth and share your light with the world. When we are ourselves we subconsciously give others confidence to liberate themselves.

In a world full of hate and fear and ignorance more pink could not possibly be a bad thing.

You know who you are. You know what you want. Go get em kitty cat.

Wishing you light and love on your journey. xo

4. Ellie 123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for the reply, this is true that I have accepted I was male for many years, but that said when I was below 8 years of age my friends was girls and remember feeling not so good around boys my age at time , always got on with the girls more ..

When I was about 9 I tried my sisters dress on with bit make up too on my face, went down the stairs to show my parents and then suddenly I was grabbed by the scuff of my back as my father went just a bit MAD !!! .. I was told to remove it very fast and got a right ear full too.

he was totaly against any form of any no conform to the accepted role, he was also into the bible and strict in this way, if you have a penis you're male, if you have a vagina you're female ... I too had this belief system after that event, but did it scare me and put so much fear into me that them feelings got buried very very deep inside me only to surface now ... as I do feel so much more happy as a girl and I totaly think the female body looks so good too, iv always thought the female body looks so much better than a males and wondered what it would feel like to be a girl / female ..

Is it possible I was showing signs of wanting to be a girl back then but it was buried deep inside me due to fear of getting a right telling off as my father did have a rather insane temper !! I did fear him .. but he was a great father to me, loved him as a father and best friend, he never hurt me and i always got warnings before a telling off, apart from that event when i dressed like a girl at aged 9 ..

I just wonder now if them girl feelings i had got totaly buried for years and I just learnt and was conforming to an accepted role, ie penis is a male and vagina is a female .. guys wear guys clothes and girls wear skirts end of period, and im very strong willed so once I was told this it was set in stone ... untill now !!!

Now when I wear girls skirts it feels really good and also correct ... like im free and my female has escaped her prison and wants to been seen once again ... it also feels more correct been a female than been a male all them years ... mmmm interesting

Thanks in advance ...Ellie

NoName87 likes this.
  5. Ellie 123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Hi ... I did reply back but may have not sent you the reply direct, so its below, and thanks for the reply too as well .

Ellie.....

6. Being Jess

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey babe

I don't know much but I know a few things:

1. This world isn't really about people becoming better or living as they are - it's about money. It's about people being consumer slaves that work for the banks. Proper base chakra stuff. Find a way to be completely independent in the way you generate money. People who are self-sufficient at making money and pay others to work for them as opposed to being paid by a boss for work they have done are the one's who make all the rules. Just look at Trump - right or wrong, he is untouchable because first he was self-sufficient and independent and now he is the president of the "free world" - all thanks to money.

2. No one can tell you who you are. No one can give you advice on who you are. Even if you are trans female or trans non-binary or gender fluid or any of the other shades, your experience of that "label" is yours and only yours - it will never be the same as some one else's. As Morphius said it - "No one can be told what the matrix is, you have to experience it for yourself." People can tell you about their experience though yours is yours. Yours is ok. Yours is enough. Yours is fucking fabulous. Love it, embrace it, become it - whatever it is - keep safe, stay respectful to yourself and do harm to none.

3. Everything around us was created to keep us in a box. To keep us in line. To keep us under control. Religion, family, education, work, society - all of it was created to ensure that you remain locked in servitude to the system you were born into. It was not your father or mother's fault for enforcing this conditioning - it was taught to them by their parents and their parents before them. It is the way life has been on this planet since before the First Council of Nicaea.

Here is what is important - who ever you are, whatever gender you feel represents you, whatever sexuality you feel represents you, whatever clothes you like to wear, how ever you like to walk, talk, sit, sleep - no matter whether it's cis gender or trans gender - it's going to go against the system because freedom of choice and freedom of thought is against the system.

We think we have free will though we only have free choice within the game the world has us playing - we can't really choose not to play the game. If you have no money you will die.

Money is more important than blood - think of the millions that have died because they could not afford a hospital bed.
    Money is more important than air - think of the millions that can't afford to live in non heavily polluted ares of the world.
    Money is more important than water - think of the millions that have no access to drinking water.
    Money is more important than education - think of the millions that have no access to schools where they live.

Everything comes back to a single game where we are the pawns that are pushed around from one square to another.

The only way this is going to change is if people take a stand. The only way we can take this stand is to break open the chains that bind our hearts, our minds and our souls.

The only way we can do that is by being true to ourselves. True to who we are - regardless of who or what that is - with harm to none. This new evolution of consciousness that is happening is not about gender or sexuality - it's about people being who they are - cis or trans, everyone is suffering and everyone feels enslaved - not just people born in the wrong bodies.

Some people are meant to be artists or musicians or monks though their parents make them become doctors, lawyers or engineers.

You know who you are. Be who you are. Take a stand for who you are. The world needs people who have the courage to do this because just like our brothers and sisters that came before us were brave enough to do it and as a result have made it easier for us to do it, our actions will make it easier for the future generations to come.

And I am not just talking about trans people - I am talking about free minded people. People who fought for freedom, people who fought against oppression, people who fought against hate.

As each individual lights their candle and shines their flame the world gets brighter and with all that light we will remove the darkness that is chocking this world to death.

It is up to each of us to be the change we want to see in the world. It's going to be fucking hard - the hardest thing we have ever done though we owe it to ourselves, we owe it to the brave that came before us and we owe it to the future that it is yet to find this path.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

Now go out there and be who you are. Do what you need to do to shine your light on the world. You know your truth, live it.

Be safe. Do harm to none.
    xo
    Riyana