1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel like crush would be happy if was dead

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Shasta, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel like my crush would be happy if was dead. Like if my crush knew I'm struggling with sucide ideal lation shed tell me to do it.

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How and why do you arrive at this conclusion? It would help if you can say more about it, because people don't randomly wish other people dead.

How long have you been experiencing feelings of suicidal ideation for? It's very hard to continue with these feelings, especially if you have no outlet for them. Do you have a therapist or anyone else you can share these feelings with?

3. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes I have therapist. I think someone may have outed me to her. I think she hates me. She was nice to me but shes all the sudden mean to me. One day she just chsnged.

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you tried talking to her about it?

5. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    I stood up to her and told her o dint like her being mean to me and asked her why she felt that way but I haven't told her about my sucide idealization I'm afraid she'd encourage it. Like I called her up and asked her to help she would.

I've been feeling this way for a long time

6. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I meant about her being mean. What did she say?

Does you therapist know you are feeling like this?

7. Delphine

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Shasta!
    Just thought I'd join the others and encourage you to talk to your therapist about your suicidal thoughts.
    I'm sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch ! :frowning2:
    I've noticed from your previous posts that you've been crushing on this woman for sometime now (years?) and that nothing indicates that she reciprocates your feelings. I'd encorage you to actively try to overcome the feelings you have for her, since they're not doing you any good. I know it's easier said than done, but limiting contact to a strict minimum (if it's not possible to cut contact completely) and getting busy meeting new people and engaging in new activities can help you with that.

PatrickUK and lookingup9 like this.
  8. lookingup9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Shasta,

I don't know this woman, but I can say with almost 100% certainty that she would not be happy if you were dead. I used to think similar thoughts, during the really low points of my mental health, about the girl I had feelings for. She was my friend, and yet I thought she would hate me and never speak to me again if she found out I liked her. That was not the case, and it was more a reflection of my feelings of low-self worth than it was truth.

No one wants you to be dead! I want you to be alive and so do many other people. I agree with the others here advising you to talk to a professional about these thoughts.

I think Delphine's good advice might help you improve your life for the better. Since the person you are interested in apparently does not feel the same way, remember that she is just person out of the entire world. You don't have to give so much value to her opinion of you. I don't know how often you see her or how much contact you have, but I think it would be good for you to limit that to as little as possible so you can move on. You deserve to be happier and not pining. I know how you feel, believe me, you can get over this.

PatrickUK likes this.