1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on stp packers?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Kodo, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi all, I've been looking into buying a packer. My first one was a Mr. Limpy but I'm not satisfied with it's functionality. Ideally I wanted one that could do everything (pack, stp, and for sex). But the price range for those packers seem to be well over $100.

So I've decided to buy two different packers. One for daily use and as an stp and another one for sex. I already found the latter but I'm still having a hard time knowing which stp packer is best.

They are pretty expensive, like around $50+ and I don't want to blow that money on something I can't use. Some of the stp packers I see look really rigid and I also want to be able to pack without it looking like I have a boner all the time.

Also, I want to get a harness to hold the packer in place because I really don't like it when my packer turns upside down in my pants or starts falling down my leg.

Any advice or experience with stp packers?

#1 Kodo, Aug 13, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally, the two STPs I've been using are from Peecock (Gen 3s) and Number One (Model A). For myself, I've become a lot more confident with the Number One than I am with the Peecock at the moment, though like anything it will take time and dedication to perfect.

There's pros and cons with both of them, and I do like how rigid the Number One is to actually pee with, though if it's not positioned correctly, or you like to wear tighter fitting pants, you can run into problems with the "awkward boner look".

As for the Peecock, I love how soft it is to pack with and feels really good wearing it, but if I were in the market for a new STP I would personally go for one with a "spill-guard". They're a bit more expensive (up to $200), but I think they're worth it for what you get. I also really like Peecock's packing harnesses. I found them to be the best when it comes to keeping the packer or stp in place all day.

However, a couple things with the Peecock products I find, is that the paint seems to fade quite easily if that's something that's of concern to you. I also find that with how soft the prosthetics are it's easier to "leak" with them than with a prosthetic that's a bit more "solid" (like the Number One).

But at the end of the day, it depends what you want in an stp, and go from there.
    As for the harnesses, I do really recommend Peecock harnesses!

Kodo likes this.
  3. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Thanks for the reply. I had actually been looking into the peacock Gen3s and nearly bought it, still might. I think I will probably go for a softer packer because to be honest most of my pants are tight. I'm glad to know the harness they have is good, I was wondering about that too. Do you know how long the lifespan of the Gen3s is?

4. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I’ve had mine for at least 2 years maybe, and I’ve never run into any problems with tears in the silicone or anything like that. The only thing is the paint is starting to fade in spots. But other than that it’s still in pretty good shape.