1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

regretting the sex i didnt have...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by CL1990, Aug 11, 2019.

1. CL1990

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    there is this massive thought that goes through my head constantly which is a massive sense of shame that i didnt have full sex (im a woman) the first chance i got. i am a very late bloomer (28) and when given the opportunity with this girl i was paralysed and after a couple of dates couldnt get pass "above the waist" action...i feel horrible about this cuz i feel i i progressed in the time i was with her and set boundaries but now the opportunity with her is gone and i feel a great sense of shame and frustration that i wont get another chance... :frowning2: my friends tell me that if i didnt make it through it was for a reason but i just want to have sex arrgg!!

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I know it is difficult not to feel frustrated and see it as a missed opportunity but at the same time, in that moment there must have been something stopping you. Obviously I dont know the whole back story but is this why the relationship ended and the opportunity is gone?
    It might not seem like it right now but you will get another opportunity.

3. CL1990

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    the relationship ended because we live in different cities...we spoke about sex last time i was with her and her confusion that i didnt want to have it. she was understanding and we did some "stuff" mote after that and she was keen to see me again but then distance and life got in the way which is what makes me even more frustrated...ahhhh ohh well :frowning2: thanks for replying

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perhaps the fact it wasn't going to work long term was at the back of your mind and thats why you felt like you didnt want to go through with it. I totally get why you are frustrated though, you just want it to happen.

CL1990 likes this.