1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushing Hard on My Best Friend

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Arwen, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Arwen

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I've been very close best friends with someone for 6 years. We do everything together and have never had a full on fight. Everyone is constantly saying we're adorable and she knows the most about me in the world. For years we've talked about how she's kinda confused and thinks she's gay and it's just a regular thing now. Last month I opened up to her about my own sexuality and she pretty much already knew. I think I've always had a crush on her but I always just pushed it away cause I never thought she'd like me back. Last week we were playing 20 questions and she asked what I would do if she said she wanted a romantic relationship with me. I didn't know what to do and we pretty much talked as normal. Now for the last week she's been kinda distant and when I slept over we both pretty much knew what the other was thinking but just didn't bring it up. I love her so much and couldn't imagine my life without her but also would love to know her in a different way. She's seriously amazing and gorgeous and I don't know what to do.

2. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would just tell her, it seems like she might be interested.

3. Jamilove

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Don't let it slip away. You can start slow and see if it feels right. A nice kiss is always a good start. Remember you are both probably nervous.

Jami