1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Purchasing a Dildo...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by JustNoOne2, Jul 22, 2019.

1. JustNoOne2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey everyone, so I have a bit of a predicament. I had posted a while back about how I really want a dildo but don’t think it’s acceptable for a guy my age (17, almost 18 though) to have a dildo. I said I used a hairbrush as a makeshift dildo and multiple people told me just to purchase a real dildo because it would be much, much safer and better for my health. They then gave me some advice on how to acquire one. However, I didn’t have the resources or the plan at the time. However right now I have the perfect opportunity and don’t want to blow it. I am currently staying at a friends house because my parents rented my house out. I am not staying with my parents and will hardly see them at all this week. I also have a $25 Amazon gift card. I was planning on ordering the dildo on Amazon by making a new account and just using it for that, the gift card wouldn’t be traceable back to me in any way my parents could see so I should be good. My only problem is I can’t ship it to my house, and there is no Amazon locker nearby. There is however a UPS pickup location nearby I think, but I’m worried that since it is a dildo I would need an adult signature. I don’t have an adult that I can get to help me with this, as the only adult I thought would be willing to help, my gay cousin, told me he doesn’t think I should be purchasing a sex toy. My other problem is hiding it. I am really, really worried my parents will find it. If anyone is willing to help me make a plan to go through with this please let me know, or if any of you think this is ridiculous and that I shouldn’t have a dildo and that I should just use my fingers for anal masterbation please let me know as well haha. Thanks in advance guys! :slight_smile:

2. Kevin k

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Ok, well, I already had a bf when I was going through this process, but when I was sixteen I wanted a dildo. My parents didn't think it was appropriate for someone my age to have one either (even though I see girls of the same age online and stuff talking about how they have sex toys) so my bf just made a separate bank account, put my money in and gave me the card. If you could find someone to make you a debit card for just online shopping, that would be the way to go. However, if you want a more makeshift option, target black cards for 50 dollars should cover it. They're easy to buy and use, just make sure you're there when the package comes, or ship it to a friend's house. Wouldn't be so good if your parents found out and didn't approve.

3. BoundBottom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If you can get a Post Office box and have it sent there, that would work too. Even if the PO box was too small for the package. They will put a package notice in the box for you to collect your item at the counter. A word about dildos in general. Be careful, they're addictive. Especially when you put the bugger in warm water for twenty minutes prior to use, lol.