1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 week away from getting married

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by taken, Jun 15, 2019.

1. taken

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I'm getting married one week from tomorrow. I will be out of town for the week, and have not seen my fiance this past week due to being gone as well. I want to do something each day or every other day of the up coming week leading up to the wedding day. Anyone got any ideas? So far, I'm sending her and her mom to get their nails done, I'm thinking of having flowers delivered at some point, a card... not sure what else to do? Nothing too extravagant, just little things to let her know I'm excited and thinking of her since I basically won't see her for the 2 weeks before we get married.
    Thanks for any input!!

sublimeprincess likes this.
  2. sublimeprincess

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is so sweet! It would have to be intimate though. Like, how did you guys start going out? Did you guys go to her favorite bakery and get her a sweet? Then, buy her that sweet. I would say go down memory lane. Think of all the little things that she has mentioned she liked and things you've done together. Does she love a certain animal and like stuffed animals? Do you remember when you guys started dating? You could get her one of those star constellation maps of the exact location and time of when you guys first met. Are there songs she loves? Be old school and send her a burned CD (maybe you can at least make a Spotify playlist). A favorite moment that was pictured? Send it to her in a frame.

There's so much you can do! You got this <3

taken likes this.
  3. taken

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Those are great ideas! Thank you!
    Since I'm watching the dogs at her house this weekend while she is out of town, I left flowers and a card for her to find since I'm leaving to go out of town again today. On the envelope of the card, I wrote "8 days" as a count down. I think I'm going to try to do something each day with the number of days as the count down. We'll see how it turns out, it's more challenging being out of town and not being able to just drop something off for her each day.

sublimeprincess likes this.