1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning Myself

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Mytho, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Mytho

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I need advice and support and a friend suggested this amino to me. Awhile ago I had come out as genderfluid, it’s been about three to four years, I’ve been very happy but the past year I’ve been struggling again with who I am, what I am happy calling myself. I feel like I have to walk on eggshells, I have to be careful what I identify as or say. The past little while I’ve been more happy with male pronouns. I’ve been more happy with the idea of just being male, like really happy. I know it comes down to what makes me truly happy but I guess I’m scared to say I’m something else then realize I was wrong? Has anyone else had this problem? Any tips or advice you can give me?

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I did something similar. I came out as being genderfluid first and then I made the decision to transition. If you do feel more Male, it may be more comfortable for you to transition. That is a decision that you have plenty of time to make though. I would keep track of how you are feeling and go from there.

3. imagirl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You can focus on just being the kind of human being you find feels most authentic each moment! We don't have to say what gender identity we have, or fit a label,. We can just act genuinely, and dress as we see fit, and carry on like it is normal, [since it is]. If someone asks why this or that, you need only say 'Why not?!"

cuzlife likes this.