1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any advice?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Wilzyax, May 31, 2019.

1. Wilzyax

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay I have always had a huge crush on one of my closest friends, but he is quiet stubborn. So I just stamp and get nowhere with him. I now he is gay, but afraid he will never get the courage to break out.

In the meantime, another guy I got friends with have given me some weird signals. Weird prolonged eye contact, a very sexualized and dirty mind when talking to me. I can’t actually tell exactly why, but I got this kind of gay vibe from him, and that he kind of like me but still are in the closet like me.

Anyway, the problem is, I still love my old friend, but a part of me want to try to get somewhere with this new friend. Me and this new friend has known each other for 2 years.

This newer friend, who gives me these vibes, well I am not in love with him, its more like a sexual tension or lust. Is it wrong of me to want to do things to him and see where it is going when I am still in love with this old friend. To see if I might develope feelings for him.

If it’s not wrong of me, how can I make a move on this «new» friend? I really want to do something about the sexual tension between us. The tension started a month ago, and it is only getting worse by day. It feels like I just have to do something with him to release some of the tension. But how do I do it without fucking everything up. Because he is a good friend, and I don’t want to fuck up the friendship we have either.

#1 Wilzyax, May 31, 2019
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
  2. canadawet

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You and your old friend are not in a relationship, you don't owe anything to him. Unless you think it'll hurt you, I say go for it. As for how to go about it, I might not go with anything too overt because you don't know if he's gay or if you're misreading these vibes. Perhaps invite him out on a date for the two of you, putting the ball in his court to make a move when the two of you are alone.