1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Mah Closet Cases?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Frick, May 23, 2019.

1. Frick

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I apologize if anyone finds the title offensive. Earlier today I just wanted to do something "gay". I'm not sure if it's a closeted thing or not, but I really don't like that I'm finally coming to terms with my identity and have everyone else see me as what I'm not. I know there are people who suffer worse for being minorities. Sexual or otherwise. I'm not sure how necessary me making this thread was, but it's my gay thing. I think it's really cool there's such a friendly, supportive and inclusive community like this one. I'm always afraid of judgement where I am. My own mind isn't safe. I love you all no matter what you look like, who you feel like or who you like. I'm here if anyone needs to vent about how hard it is to experiment when you fear social rejection or make queer (sorry if that's also offensive) jokes or anything. Being closeted can actually cause mental and physical health problems so I'm glad there's a place like this where people are allowed to express how they feel without the strange looks, shunning, and belittling that so many people get IRL.

2. Jude B

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, @Frick
    I feel the same way about EC. I love it that I can just hop on and talk to people about things that I can't with my family. It makes living with homophobic parents a little more bearable.
    Ditto on being open to venting. Feel free to talk to me any time to talk about anything.

3. Socky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so does closet apply only to sexuality ?

What else could I apply that too?

I want to join the closet club but I came out already >.>

4. Frick

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You can join the closet club lol. It doesn't only apply to sexuality or even closeted people. Congrats on coming out btw!