1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling sexy as a male

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jaimequestions, May 9, 2019.

1. Jaimequestions

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know I have touched on this subject a little earlier about how guys do not have nearly as many options as women do for styles and types of clothing. For me I think to feel sexy a guy should be able to wear a thong, to put some spice in the room. Other than going to they gym and wearing fired clothing, do guys have anything more as an option?

2. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Honestly a man can wear any of the stuff women wear to feel sexy if they want to. They also make lingerie for men with different options that you could try. Sexy can be about clothes but it can also be about just how you feel in the moment. Sexy to me =confident. So anything you do that makes you feel good about yourself can be something that makes you feel sexy. It could be as simple as wearing a nice cologne or aftershave, or wearing underwear that maybe is made out of a nice material. There are definitely ways for a guy to look sexy.

Hillary B likes this.
  3. Hillary B

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I put on a tiny bit of eyeliner! Certainly nicely tailored clothes are cool. Maybe with a nice satin lining. A shave - doing the going out thing. Scent / after shave Polishing shoes. Your intended target will notice oh yes!