1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaydar Issues...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ace896, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Ace896

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, just wanted to ask you guys if you've ever had issues with confusing your 'gaydar' with your 'want-them-to-be-gay-dar'? It seems to be a serious issue for me!

Also, on a separate note, how does one let a guy know they're into him without making it explicitly obvious? Asking for a friend :wink:

2. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it's the opposite for me lol. While I do 'lust' (*giggle* can't think of a better term to describe it) over hot models and actors, I don't really pay much attention to really good looking people in public at malls, cinema theatres and cafes other than a cursory glance, since I'm pretty sure they're straight or the minute-chance that they're closeted LGBT lol. So I think I have a straightdar lol. I don't even wish they were gay lol. That said, I do have a strong Gaydar and can guess when a person is a closet gay or lesbian pretty well. Bisexuals are hard though. :grin: