1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

internet friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by eleballena, Apr 21, 2019.

1. eleballena

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    so i last year this girl came to my school and we were friends and stuff, i was really annoying (but now i’ve changed :wink: so we weren’t that much together. this year she changed school and now goes to a public high school of her town. then she came up as bi and i discovered i was as well. one day she replied to my story and we talked about school, friends and stuff. then we didn’t talk again for 2 months. one week ago she replied to another story and we started talking again but now we both respond to our stories and talk. i think i like her, she is REALLY pretty but lives 40 mins away from my house and i want to hang out but i can’t just ask her just like that. that’s the problem, i don’t now how to start a conversation that doesn’t seem weird but that lasts more time. i want to return to the friendship we had before she changed school, or even more so that i can start sending signals. how can i do to make her fall for me?

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It doesn't have to be anything special to start off a long conversation. If she mentioned having a test in school, ask how it went. If she mentioned going away on holiday, ask about that too. The key is to just keep coming up with new topics, one story leads into another story and so on. It's hard when a friend moves to another school because a lot of friendships in high school are built on being around each other. That doesn't mean you can't have friends that live far away (I'm still friends with a few people I met online in high school--and we've never met in person), it just means that your friendship is changing and that's okay.