1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DC TV shows

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Devil Dave, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Devil Dave

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think we really need a Superman series, there have been enough already. Perhaps a mini series or feature length episode would be good.

Plus Titans have introduced Superboy, so they will no doubt have their own version of Superman popping up at some point.

2. Devil Dave

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, it looks like I got my wish for more female villains. Team Arrow are fighting Oliver's evil sister while Team Flash are fighting Cicada's neice from the future.

I thought Supergirl's finale was OK. Season 4 was a big improvement over season 3.

I'm behind with Legends of Tomorrow because of the lack of crossover participation. It was nice to see Sara Lance back in Arrow for one episode. I hate to say it, but I'm not a big fan of Avalance.

3. Loves books

I’m a little behind on Supergirl and Legends probably Ireland gets shows later. I haven’t been watching the Flash but I have all the episodes recorded. The Flash will be better when Nora goes back to the future. Legends is pretty good due in part to the mostly happy lesbian relationship. Supergirl is good but annoying they should have just killed Lockwood in the beginning. I’m not sure I like a show about treating a minority so badly even if they are fictional. Because real people have been treated that badly before just because they were different.

4. Devil Dave

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It would be against the show's morals if they just had Supergirl and her friends kill the nasty racist man as soon as he appears. The whole point is to show how the good guys choose justice over vengeance.

5. Devil Dave

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How shit was that Gotham finale? Even by that show's standards it sucked.

6. Devil Dave

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I watched Titans season 2. Good season, but really bad finale. And I can't quite agree with the casting for Bruce Wayne. I enjoyed Iain Glen's performance in Game of Thrones and the Resident Evil movies, but he's no Bruce Wayne. Too sleazy looking.

I don't know whats' going on with Crisis on Infinite Earths. I was really looking forward to it, but Sky haven't been able to get the licence for Batwoman and so if the crossover event does come to the UK, we're going to miss one of the 5 episodes which is going to be a huge downer for all of us UK fans.

7. Loves books

Does that mean Sky will never get the license for Batwoman or they just can’t get it now? I watch the shows on Sky also. I haven’t been keeping up to date with the shows I do watch. I got so bored waiting for them to come back I don’t even check anymore.

8. Devil Dave

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Last I heard they were trying to get the licence for Batwoman, but it's looking likely they won't get it and that we'll have to miss that episode of the crossover event, unless it ends up on Netlfix or Amazon or something. I'm not really sure. You'd think they'd just get Batwoman to replace the empty slot where Arrow will now be.

9. Loves books

I want to see the whole season of Batwoman and not just the crossover episode but it’ll ruin the whole crossover without that one episode. If all these shows are made by the same people I don’t get why they aren’t given the licence for Batwoman. It’s not likely these shows will end up on Netflix or Amazon but it could end up on you tube. I’ve watched more than one tv show on you tube.