1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I thought I was Asexual but now i am not so sure

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by RkiveDylan, Apr 3, 2019.

1. RkiveDylan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    (Not sure if this is the right place but ill just roll with it)

So for a while i thought i was Asexual because i have never really been interested in anything related to sex or self pleasuring and penetration creeps me out. As a trans guy i cant bare to look at or even touch down there so it got me thinking maybe the idea of sex etc it all isnt gross its the parts i have that i think make it gross. So the more i thought about the concept of sex and jerking with a dick, the more i thought i would be down for it. I haven't had sex (if you couldn't tell haha) but i am just clueless about if i even want to. so i just wanted to see what anyone on here thinks, so any thoughts are appreciated ^^

2. Isaacsolomon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am cis but I have had my share of sexphobia, so I can relate to that if not the gender dysphoria part. You say you can't bear to touch your own 'junk', so it doesn't surprise me that you'd feel the same towards other people, and come to the conclusion you were asexual. But, you may well just have a sex drive as strong as many other people's, that you can express however you want.

I'd say keep your mind open, and whatever your body likes, that's okay. Whatever it doesn't like, also okay. You might not be ace (I thought I was briefly, *after* coming out as gay, because I was shy and a bit traumatised. But shyness does not equate to asexuality). On the other hand, maybe you'll discover you are. Patience and an open mind, my friend :slight_smile:

Reviskova likes this.